Chapter 10

Sky's POV

I didn't want to eat my food, so I gave it to Melissa. She gave me a strange look because she knows how much I love food. I gave up Nutella also. Which means that I'm always going to be depressed.

My stomach kept growling but I ignored it. If I want to be skinny, I have to avoid food.

I had a little bit of food in my stomach still. I told Melissa that I needed to stand outside and get some air. But that's not what I was actually going to do. I tiptoed slowly to the bathroom and quietly closed the door. I was on my knees with my head hanging over the toilet bowl. I stuck my finger inside my mouth and down toward my throat as much as I could. I pulled my finger out as I could feel vomit rush up my throat and into the toilet bowl. It was pretty exhausting trying to force the only bit of food out of my stomach.

I got up off the floor, flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth. When my breath didn't smell like misery, I walked back to my room.

"Sky. Are you alright?" Melissa asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, trying to hide my tears.

I laid down on my bed and decided to take a short nap. When I woke up, Melissa's mom was here to pick her up. I guess I slept all night.

I waved goodbye to Melissa as she walked out the door. Now I felt alone and depressed. If I told her what happened, she might've told my mom about it and she would think I'm going insane.

I laid down looking up at the ceiling, wondering why my life is like this. I slowly closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

My mom started to shout through my bedroom door telling me to get up. I looked on my tablet and it said it was 7:00 A.M. I stretched out my arms and got out of bed. I searched through my dresser and found a green Aeropostale T-shirt, black cut off shorts, and I pulled my black converse shoes out from under my bed.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I took off my pajamas and stepped into the hot shower. It made me feel relieved and all of my stress just melted away.

I got out of the shower and started getting dressed. I unlocked the bathroom door and opened it. I walked into the living room to give my mom a kiss goodbye as I grabbed my backpack. I opened up the front door and started walking to school. I had all these thoughts running around in my head that were just stressing me out. I remembered that I still had my razor blades still in my backpack and I promised Niall I wouldn't use them again; and I won't.

I walked up to the school's front doors and into the hallway. I kept getting a lot of nasty looks, but I ignored it. I saw Niall trying to open up his locker and I decided to start running to him. I ran as fast as I could and just gave him the biggest hug anyone could ever receive. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his head on my right shoulder. We both pulled back from the hug and stood there staring at each other with our hands on each other's waist. We both slowly closed our eyes and our lips touched. We both started kissing with his tongue touching mine. It was like a small make out session.

"I'm so happy to see you Sky." He blushed.

"Me too." I smiled, my cheeks turning a bright red.

We decided to hold hands and we both walked to my locker to get my books. He decided to enter my combination, but he kept messing up multiple times. He's such a little goofball. He's my goofball.

I walked with Niall to the classroom as soon as the 1st Period bell rang.

"Hey Niall, I got to go to the bathroom really quick. I'll be back in just a sec." I told him.

"Okay. I love you babe." He smiled.

"I love you too." I said to him as I quickly rushed to the nearest bathroom, hoping that I won't be tardy.

I did what I needed to do and walked out of the bathroom on my way back to the classroom where Niall is waiting for me.

As I was walking, I felt a really hard punch on my left cheek. I fell hard down to the floor and just laid there. My cheek was all bruised up and half my face was covered in blood. What the hell was that?!

I looked up to see the face of Dallas. Cameron Dallas that is. He is one of the biggest bullies in school besides Shiloh, who everyone thinks is so innocent.

"You deserved that!" He shouted in my face full of rage.

"Why did you do that Cam?!" I yelled out.

"You're such a waste of space and you're an emo whore!!!" He yelled.

"No I'm not! I'm trying to have a normal life! Just fuck off!" I shouted while crying. I had so much pain in my face that I just wanted it to stop.

"Trying to have a normal life? You don't even have one. Boys, lets make her believe that.

A whole bunch of other senior boys surrounded me and had grins on their faces.

One of them started to kick my side and one started to punch me hard in the stomach. I kept yelling out for them to stop, but they ignored of course. When they were finally done, Cam punched me hard in the face with rage. I started to cough up blood like I was going to die there.

" Do you believe me now?" He asked with him all up in my face.

He walked to his classroom around the corner. I started to cry so fucking hard that I just wanted to die there.

I got up and walked back to the bathroom so I can clean myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my face was completely covered in blood and bruises from the pain that he caused me.

I crouched down in the corner with my knees up to my face. I was searching through my backpack for my tablet so I can message him about what happened. As I was searching, I saw something in there. My razor blades.

I took them out of my backpack and looked at them. They're covered up in dry blood from all of the the events before. I pulled up my sleeve and looked at my arm. I was clean since I started dating Niall.

"Don't do it." My conscience told me.

I almost started to do it, but I flinched my arm back.

But I promised Niall I wouldn't.

Sorry Niall, I guess I broke my promise...