Chapter 18

Lauren POV

I sat in detention staring at the clock which didn't tick away fast enough. It's only been 5 minutes and I'm dying. All I could think about is Camz. Camz. Camz. Camz. Camila dammit.

Camila POV
I couldn't find Lauren after the situation and I'm here after school hours to help in the Library. It's only been 5 minutes so Ms.Cindy, the librarian shouldn't be that mad. I mean I had to get research paper out my locker and boy my locker is so far.

Strolling through the halls I've finally reached the Library.

"Ms.Cabello you are late." She yelled at me with anger that gave me the heebeejeebees.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cin-," my track was lost when I turned to see that Lauren was in detention. She gave me a look but looked down right after.. Which was unfortunate..

"Ms. Cabello, If I were you I would go right on and do my job and stack the returned library books immediately!"

I scurried and grabbed the cart full of books... Immediately. Gosh that woman scares me.

Lauren POV

Knowing that Camila was here I decided it would be just right to write her a note. I took out a pen and piece of pencil.

Ms. Cindy suddenly yelled across the room and informed Camila that she had an errand to do, "Camila! Watch over this delinquent for me while I go run." But can she even run? Anyways, Camila stepped at front and just glared but looked off to the distance quickly.

"You know you shouldn't be writing or doing anything in detention."

She spoke up but my mind was blank and didn't know what to say. I took a glance and looked back down at my paper. Ms. Cindy finally returned from who knows what. She wobbled down to her usual spot and watched the computer screen. I opened my backpack to get a white-out , but before I could Ms.Cindy looked over and told Camila to get the paper and throw it away.

"Jauregui! You know you shouldn't be doing anything!"

Camila walked on over slowly and reached for the paper. She noticed that her name was on it and looked at me in the eyes. She faked throwing it away but slipped it onto her bag.

*detention ended*

i walked infront of camila in the parking lot with no words said between us. I followed her to her car and resisted her from going in.

"Camila let's talk."

I tried looking into her eyes but she just wouldn't budge. Until she had finally stopped fighting and looked at me sternly.

"What. Do. You. Want. Lauren."

I looked at her straight in the eyes with no words said. Her eyes started to become all watery.

"Please Lauren just go."

I responded with a simple no.

"Lauren just please."

"Camila, I don't know what it is but please just please.. I know you felt the way I did when we kissed."

She looked down and started crying. I took my finger and gently lifted her chin up to meet my eyes with hers.

"I feel something for you and I'm sure you do too. Tell me you do and if you don't I'll go."

Silence lingered between us but it was broken by Camila when she finally answered.

Camila looked at me with no emotion on her face or words but she just simply said, "No, Lauren I don't feel anything. Excuse me."

She opened her car door and I moved back. The engine roared and there she was again.. Leaving me stranded.

Camila POV

I've come home from school with the though of Lauren ghosting behind in the back of my mind. I was upstairs alone in my room and I remembered the paper. Grabbing my backpack from the ground I snatched the paper and read.

Hey Camila...

Just know that I'm lost. I'm lost with the thought of you. I'm lost with you. But it's a feeling. A feeling I haven't felt in a long while.. And I sense that it could be a good or a bad feeling. But you tell me. Camila, that kiss. That kiss ... Everything made sense... Everything as in everything came flooding through my mind. And I know now.. I know now.... We were the happiest and unbreakable. I just know we could still be.

Lauren

Lost (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें