Chapter 8

Camila POV

"Oh Lauren .. You're so beautiful..."

"Ok..."

"You want to feel my body like the night before? Come on Lauren.. what's wrong? Kiss me."

"Miranda! Can you please stop!"

I over heard Lauren's conversation with Miranda... I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I did. Normani and I sat together in lunch. Feeling Lauren's eyes peering right through me. I took a glimpse of her, but I shouldn't  have. Miranda was literally sitting on Lauren's lap. I excused myself and towards the exit. Finding the next empty room, I found a janitor's closet. Collapsing on the floor I bursted into tears.
I don't understand where these feelings are coming from all of a sudden. Its all a huge blur.

Lauren POV

I spotted Camila bolt out of the room after looking. Vigorously pushing Miranda off of me, I followed the sense of sadness to the.. Janitors Closet? Before opening the door I heard her yelling, "You're so stupid for falling for Lauren Jauregui."

I barged into the door saw Camila bawling. My knees weaken and fell right next to her.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Lauren?"

I pulled her into a my cold arms and felt every drop of tear race down on my chest. Her breathing was outrageously uncontrollable.

"Camz, easy on the breathing. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Are you kidding me,Lo? You're so oblivious for everything! You make a girl fall in love with you and you just put everything down to drain. I love you, Lo. Seems to be soon but I've never felt like this before. But I'm just one of the girls you play with, right?"

My heart shattered into pieces. I didn't know what to say back ,but

"I love you."

She slowly looked up and crushed me onto the wall.

"I hate you."

"Camz, no you don't."

I leaned in and planted on her plump lips.

"Camila you're the only who made me feel something I had before. I'm afraid to loose you. I've lost one of the greatest, she died in a car crash 2 years ago. I'm broken Camila and when I met you all the pain went numb. All those girls are my experimental games to keep my mind off her, Alexa. I don't say I love you to anybody just like that. I'm sorry Camila, you're hurt I understand because of the rumors you've heard. I love you."

I felt the young brunettes lips pressed against mine breaking off with a smile on her face. Wiping her tears away I set my head on hers.

"I love you, Karla."

"I love you too,Lauren Michelle."

•••••••••••••
OK KEEP LIKING THE CHAPTER FOR NEW ONES! AND COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS! (: