Chapter 3

Lauren POV

I ditched school today because I didn't feel like it. My bed was too comfortable and I seriously feel like shit.  Its 1:45pm and by now all my friends would've been out of school. I repeatedly checked my phone for messages or updates but none was made.

My phone buzzed with a unknown caller.

I was left a text message right after from the number.

Hey its Camila. I was worried..and I asked Normani for your number. I have your missing work if you want to work later this afternoon?

Oh fuck..she's seriously making me do work? I skipped school for that reason.. BUT its Camila.....

Ok. Sounds good ;)

I texted her my address and everything. Now I have to get ready.

Camila POV

I arrived at the address Lauren had given me. I nervously knocked on the door. The door slightly open with emerald eyes eyeing me from head to toe.

"Hi. Hmm.. Lauren?"

She pulled the door open , wide enough for me to come in.

"Mom! My friend Camila is going to help me study!"

"Ok Laur!"

She guided me to her room upstairs. Her room reeked the smell of smoke. Oh gosh what am I doing here.

"So...What did I miss?"

I flung the papers right down on her desk.

"Well..Camz..you can't just put it all own and expect me to do it all..do you?"

"No haha of course I'm helping you. Where did Camz come from?"

"Its a nickname! for you!

A smile formed from ear to ear that soon turned into a smirk.She slowly  approached me and our distance just kept decresing. Omg her eyes...smile... Its like I'm getting lost..in... I snapped out of my thoughts when all of a sudden her lips were planted onto mine. I followed a long as I kissed back. She pulled away and I couldn't help myself but just get lost in her bright green eyes.

" Camz?"

"Yes Lolo?"

"Nothing lets just work on this stuff I probably don't know about."

"Hmm..Yea sure."

She sat down infront me doing her work. I admired  her features, her perfectly made jawline, dark hair,lipstick.. everything about her was... perfect.

"You know it's not good to stare?"

"I wasn't staring I'm trying to see what you're doing."

She smirked and winked.. I couldn't help but blush.

"Awe look at Camz all fluttered."

"Stop. This isn't right."

"What isn't?"

"You liking me! Me liking you!"

"Wait Camz...you like me?"

"Yes? I don't know."

She got up and stood next to me. I couldnt resist myself to look at her head to toe. Lauren lend me a hand to stand up. She slithered her arms on my waist as I did with on her neck.

"So...why isn't it right?" She swayed me back and forth in a room that uttered silence.

"Because... Haha because...I don't know you yet."

"yet" I winked at her.

**********************************

Ok guys! Should I continue? Haha Its my first Camren one... I don't know if I'm doing this right. Lemme know in the comments! And like it please :) thanks xx