Chapter 13

Lauren POV
I woke up hearing a voice I've missed for so long. Fluttering my eyes slowly while my eyes adjusted to the morning sunlight, I saw a group of people. Following the voice led my eyes into a narrow vision of Zayn. Jumping up I pulled him into a kiss that deepened slowly until his smirk broke it off. I stared into his eyes not realizing the group of so called my "friends" have been staring.

"You know it's not nice to stare guys," I bluntly spoke. My eyes brought my attention to a brunette excusing herself out of the room as Zayn followed her.

Camila POV
I could stop the tears running down my face. I quickly brushed them off and excused myself. As I reached the exit I felt a hand hang on to my arm. I turned to face Zayn with a blunt look plastered onto his face.

"Sorry to steal your girl."

Without hesitation my hand had flown onto his face.

"Why!"

"I saw my chance and I took it."

"Once she remembers me, I will make sure you are obliterated into pieces."

"Oh don't be so sure. With that stunt with Austin.. Do you really think she would love you? I think I remember her saying 'does she even love me'. Now do you?"

I thought to myself without no hesitation that I did love Lauren Michelle Jauregui, but how am I suppose to make her fall in love with me once AGAIN.

---------
I'm sorry guys my phone was taken!!
But here's a short one.. I'm really sorry! Next one will be better promise!! Vote!! Xoxoxo