Chapter 12

Lauren POV

I didn't know where I was. I didn't understand where I was. I looked to the side and saw myself all wired up. Why what happened? Not comprehending a thing, I saw a figure come closer to me.

"Doctor! She's awake!"
The anonymous figure yelled out.

"Hi honey are you ok?"
Caressing my cheeks with the pads of her thumb.

"Where am I? Who are you? Please don't touch me"

Her face change expressions and had turned into disappointment.

A group of people barged in the room and started to search of things.

"Hi Lauren. I'm Dr.Mendes and how are you feeling?"

"Where am I?" is all I could put out there.

"You were found on the the street intoxicated and was hit by a car. Lauren, sweetie you've been in coma for 2 weeks now."

I sat up in shock not a single word slithered out my mouth. What was I doing then? Why was I out in the street by myself?

Camila POV

Coming out of the room I saw Normani,Dinah,and Ally rushing over. I instantly fell into Dinah's arms as she approached me.

"Hey dawg.. Calm down.. Is she ok? What happened?"

I looked into her brown glossy eyes that was acknowledging me to say something,but I couldn't. Jolting back up I wiped the tears that ran down my cheeks. In between sobs I managed to let out a few words, "she doesn't remember me." Normani and Ally jumped in and comforted me.

"Let's just go inside and talk to her and see what happens," ally suggested.

We walked into the room and saw Lauren who seems to be a little bit scared.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

I wasn't ready to say anything about I, Camila Cabello being her girlfriend. Maybe she isn't even ready.

The doctor stood in front of us and told us the situation.

"She doesn't seem to remember much. Nothing at all actually just some. Maybe you lovely girls could talk to her and see what she does remember. Hope for the best gals. Take care."

I approached Lauren and extended my hand to hers and sat on the bed's corner. Everyone else gathered around and said their ,"hello."

"Do you remember anything?" Normani sorrowfully asked.

Lauren nodded her head no.

I looked down and she gripped my hand tighter. Looking up she gave me a toothless smile and mouthed,"sorry."

"Wait!" She jumped up.

Lauren spoke softly and explained what she had remembered, " I remember walking out of some building infuriated . I don't know why but I was? But can you call up Zayn?"

"YOU'RE EX?! WHY!" I jumped causing her to lean back. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Well he was the last person I remember. Isn't he my boyfriend?"

I excused myself out of the room not wanting her to see me this way.

*******************
Ok Lauren can seem to remember.. But she does remember Zayn? Why....
She was intoxicated? Why.. Why is Zayn the last person she remembers?

Keep voting for more chapters!!! Xoxo