Chapter 14

Camila POV

Talking face to face with the one who stole my first love and wishing to be my last was excruciating. Vast of questions came rushing of of my mouth,but one question I've been holding back was,"Why was she found lingering the streets INTOXICATED?" I finally had the urge to ask it and his eyes locked with mine, filled with guilt.

"We.. May have had a few drinks together that night and lead to.. You know.. But that same night her touch was gone.. I couldn't find her anywhere.. I'm so sorry, Camila."

1 month later

Lauren POV

Walking down the school halls never been better. All the girls have been staring and I've been watching. What life can be better than this? I get to be most popular lesbian in school it's like nothing can stop me.

I saw Zayn walking down and felt the urge to punch him. After that night at the movies seeing him with another I left him. I can't believe I was gonna drop the reputation of being the most popular lesbian. I'm so naive sometimes.

Going into class, late, once again.
"You are an hour late Ms.Jauregui."

In the back off my mind I really didn't give a shit. The bell ring and it was time to go home. I walked out of school and got my motorcycle all patched up. Before I could get on someone behind me had grabbed my arm.

"What the fuck man!"

Turning around it was the one and only Camila Cabello. I felt bad that night at the hospital that I couldn't remember her but she seems happy now and I am too.

"Lo, hmmm our project.. When do you wanna work on it?"

She knows if we do work it the project is not the only thing I'll be working on right?

"I'll text see you at 8 mila, be at my house earlier if you want. We can start then."

Camila POV

It's 7:30 I'm waiting 30 minutes till 8 because I'm too nervous to be in a single room after a month with Lauren. We're back where we started... Work. Work for school. I wonder how this will turn out.

*text message*

Lolo: Why are you out there sitting out at my porch? Lol

I turned around to the window on my left and she waved. Running to the door she opened it. Her emerald green eyes stuck on mine. She didn't blink and so did I. I motioned her to let me in and so she did.

"Come up to my room!"

I ran after her and oh my god her ass is such a nice view.

"Don't stare at my ass, Cabello. It's not nice to stare"

That's what I told her before...

I walked into her room and her bed was covered in flower petals..

"Uhmm Lauren?"

Instead of replying she snaked her hands onto my waist. I watched her look turned into lust. Oh those lips I miss the most. Looking into her green orbs she stared back at mine. I loved how her lips were slowly closing in on mi-
Her lips were planted on mines. I hesitantly kissed back missing those set of lips. Moving in sync with mine she slowly guided me onto her bed. Feeling the soft touch of the petals beneath me. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I broke off to check it.

"Hi! Austin!"

__________
Vote for more chapters!!! Xoxo