Chapter 6

Short Chapter! Like very short! Just to not get any of you all lost haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila POV

I made sure Lauren was asleep before I got up to get my naked body dressed. Making my way out in the balcony I stand to think to myself.

I can't be falling for a player, I just can't. I'll get my heart broken just like the other girls she played. Lauren can't possibly "love" me. I'm just going to be one of those people she tries to victimize but I can't let that happen. It doesn't help that we already had sex. She just sexually frustrates me and its irritating. Her emeralds just deeply sunk in that I couldnt help but to let my walls down. From this day on I'm going to distance myself.... I'm sorry Lauren Michelle Jauregui, but I'm just not the right girl for you.

Tears stream down my face already feeling victimize as one of the people she just plays with.

Lauren POV

I woke up with Camila not next to be but out in the balcony. She looked so beautiful under the moonlight. I grabbed an oversized shirt and followed Camz tracks. She stood there all innocent glaring out in Miami not knowing I mesmerizing her beauty.

I've never met someone like this before. Camila is just different from all the other girls. I think its time for a change... I'm willing to change for someone I want to call mine, Karla Camila Cabello.

I made my way towards her scanning her from head to toe. My arms wrapped around her waist with my hands intertwined with hers giving her a kiss on her neck to mark that shes mine.

**********************

Soooo Camila distancing herself from Lauren..when Lauren is just now settling.... Where is this headed... hmm haha. Well give this a like, and more chapters will come. xoxo