Chapter 7

Lauren POV

"Good Morning ,beautiful"

Her smile glistened brighter than the sun could ever have.

"Morning,Lo."

"Breakfast?"

I laid out a variety of food on the bed side. The young brunette found her nose following the scent of the breakfast.

"Which one do you want, Camz?"

"I'll have the dinosaur chicken nuggets!"

We both chuckled and I laid flat beside her kissing her cheek glaring into her deep brown eyes. I reached my arm across her to grab the plate of dinosaur chicken nuggets.

"Just the way you like it...babe"

Camila POV

She just called me...Babe... This isn't right.

"Lauren?"

"Yes?"

"Im not hungry for breakfast. Can we just skip for nowea sure... Anything in mind?"

"Nothing Lo.. Don't worry about it."

I stood up out off bed and went directly to the bathroom. Staring at my reflection in the mirror I spoke to myself.

Karla Camila Cabello! You can NOT fall for player Lauren Michelle Jauregui. She isn't for you and there's others girls! I mean men. That's out there waiting for.you to be in their arms! Now stop acting up!

***Later on the day***

Lauren POV

I drove Camila home with silence that uttered in the car. No eye contact was made except the window and herself.  A conversation ends shortly after it starts. I knew something was up, but I'll just wait until she opens up. I maybe assuming things I don't even know.  We were finally at her drive way and I slowly stopped the car trying to look at Camila's way.

"I'm sorry...Lo."

"I'm sorry? For what Camz?"

"Everything... I can't do this. I'm so sorry.."

She bolted out my car like nothing ever happened. Didn't she feel anything? That night we made love? What just happened? What am I even saying? We weren't even together.

I beat the steering wheel banging my head against it.

"FUCK! FUCK YOU! KARLA!"

I stare back out my window and saw Camila staring back at me. I wiped my tears and drove away distancing myself from Camila farther and farther.

"I messed up."

•••••••••••••••••
I KNOW IM SUPER SUPER LATE! IVE BEEN BUSY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL WORK! BUT ENJOY THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!! LIKE IT UP FOR MORE CHAPTERS!!