Chapter 1

Giovanni Bonamy as Gabriel ^^^

I wrote this when I was 12-13? So yeah, it explains why it's cringy and why it sucks XD I haven't edited it since so it's bad, and not as in bad but honestly BAD.

It was my first book though, so hopefully you can enjoy my 12-13 year old fantasy and hopefully not die of cringe as I did when I tried to read one chapter :').

*

ASHTON

"Happy birthday to you," My pack finishes singing. A grin fills my face and I blow out the candles. I close my eyes and wish for the hottest girl in the world to be my mate, my future luna.

My name is Ashton Black, I'm the soon to be alpha of the Daruche pack. I just turned 17 years old and I wish for for nothing more than to meet my mate. I am already thinking about her, how she'll be perfect. She'll be perfect for me, perfect for the pack and a perfect mate to have pups with.

I run my hand through my raven black hair and send my pack a smile in gratitude. They deserve to know their hard work actually means something to me.

My brown eyes flicker to the side of the room where Connor and Oliver is standing together. I scrunch up my face in disgust. I don't like gays, not now, not ever. I have to tolerate the ones in my pack to be a good soon to be alpha, but I think it's just weird. It's weird and inhuman to love someone who's same gender as yourself. It's just not good, and I really hate it and everyone knows it even though I try to hide it.

I smile at my pack and tell the omegas that I'll eat the cake once I get home from school. They nod while smiling, they're just happy they can please me.

I make my way through the pack and away from the kitchen. On the way I get lots of  congratulations, I smile and nod in reply to the many pack members. Once I'm outside, I walk towards my motorcycle, it's the first day of school and I'm surprisingly excited. I'm quite popular among the students and I love it. I've decided that if I don't meet my mate today, I'm going to keep on being the player I was last year and have always been. It won't hurt anyone, like my mate doesn't have to know everything.

I climb onto my motorcycle and start driving towards school. A smirk fills my face when girls turn around to check out my bike. When I finally get to school, I'm feeling both cocky and excited. I quickly park my bike and take off my helmet. A smirk lingers on my lips when I start walking towards the building. Everyone greets me and wishes me a happy birthday.

My school's a private school, so you either got in by paying a lot or getting a scholarship.

But the school was made by supernaturals. So werewolves, vampires and other supernaturals get to go here for free. Another perk of being a werewolf.

"Ashton." I turn around to see my girlfriend Tasha walk over to me. I grin and wrap my arms around her waist.

Tasha is a werewolf from my pack. To be more exact what I wish my mate would be. She's shorter than me, skinny and pretty. Everything I could ever want, but she isn't my mate. She sleeps around a lot, but I don't really care. She's not my mate, so I'll just feel sorry for whoever her mate is.

I make my way to my homeroom with Tasha's arms wrapped around me. I take a seat in the back, Tasha sits down on my lap. The teacher looks at us in disapproval, but doesn't say anything. He's a werewolf so he can't deny me, after all. I am his soon to be alpha.

Most people here are werewolves, there's a few vampires, werewolves and humans here. We don't get along with the vampires or the other pack, The Silver Blood pack. They're higher ranked than us so that's why we don't get along, well that's only half of it.