Chapter 21

Ashton ^^^

*

ASHTON

It's been three months since Gabriel met my parents. It's been almost six months since I met Gabriel.

I smile to myself as I think about my beautiful mate. How his green blue eyes sparkle with nothing but happiness, passion and love.

His soft blonde hair, his amazing personality. And the best thing, is his addiction to walk around our house naked.

You heard me right. OUR house.

I've asked my beautiful mate to move in with me. Gabriel had started giggeling like crazy to then give me a long passionate kiss. I took that as a yes and he moved in with me.

We share a king sized bed and he's the most clingy person I know. Because of his superstrength I can never get out of bed.

The only problem is the war.

We've been training non stop and I'm starting to wonder when it's going down. They said it would happen three weeks ago, but it hasn't.

Hell has gotten stronger, angels have gotten stronger. The only thing I'm worried about is how I'm going to survive an angel trying to kill me.

Méno has been a great teacher, but still. I can't kill an angel. I can't find the power or strength to do so.

Méno's let me have thousands of shots to stab him with something that won't kill him. Yet I'm never close enough to actually do so.

I'm not good enough.

*

"Come on Ashton! You can do it!" Méno encourages. I groan loudly in reply. "Méno, I can't!"

He scowls. "When you say you can't. Then you can't. Try again."

He pulls out his huge wings and gets in position. He smiles and sends me a nod, telling me he's ready. I grip the sword in my hand and charge at him.

He makes a quick twirl and I miss. I growl loudly and charge at him. He stays and goes hand to hand with me.

I throw punches at him which he dodges or catch. He catches my fist and takes hold of the sword. "Find a distraction Ashton. Think of something, anything."

I groan as the worst idea pops up in my head. I quickly knee him in the balls, making him groan and fall on the ground. Cause he can't defend himself, I stab him in the stomach.

"I did it!" I exclaim happily.

A low groan comes from below me. I look down and feel bad, Méno's half smiling half dying. "You did, now get me Lucifer, Blaze or Gabriel. I really don't feel like dying at the moment and my balls are aching."

I awkwardly smile. "Sorry."

He chuckles. "It's fine Ashton, you needed the training and I don't mind the pain," He sighs and look up to the sky. A lone tear runs down his face.

I sigh in sadness.

'My angel, you available?' I send through mind link.

'Sorry, I'm kind of busy. What is it?' He asks. I sigh.

'Méno's not really dying. As in he'll wake up again in a few hours, but I stabbed him and he said he doesn't want to die right now.'

I swear I can hear Gabriel sulk. 'Idiot, but I am proud of you. I'll send Theo over.'