Chapter 16

Andre Hamann as Lucifer ^^^

*

GABRIEL

"BLAZE!" I yell when I stand in the middle of the field. My mate and Lord on each side of me. I huff as I don't see a strand move.

Suddenly a gush of wind hit me and Blaze stands in front of me. "Hey fucker," He laughs. My Lord scrunch up his face at the use of language.

"Where is Lucifer son?" My Lord asks. Blaze just grins. "He's coming. He's just being an ass that wasn't getting a piece of mine."

I hear Ashton laugh loudly behind me and I fight hard not to break a smile.

A gush of wind hit us and Blaze is suddenly being pulled away from us. "Thought you could escape huh?" A deep voice chuckles.

I look up to see Blaze being carried away by Lucifer. I haven't seen Lucifer in quite a long time. He's quite well built and a few inches taller than Blaze. So that means he's like a foot taller than me.

"Fucker! There's people here so stop trying to grab my ass!" Blaze snaps at his mate, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over to see Lucifer putting Blaze down.

"So here he is. Now talk business," Blaze huffs. I smile amused as Lucifer's eyes Blaze ass.

"I am sorry for my angel stabbing you son. It was not intentional," My Lord says. Blaze just grins.

"It's fine all big Lord. I'm good and my wound healed in a few seconds. Lucifer's mad though so," Blaze shrugs. My Lord nods while Lucifer just stands there tall and powerful, his eyes were finally off Blaze ass.

His eyes icy cold and his face emotionless. We all just stand there for a while. Lucifer and my Lord staring at each other while Blaze smirks at Ashton and I.

"So since you guys aren't talking, then I will. New angel species wants to destroy hell, already has a lot of followers. We need the angels on our side to win. So help us or nah?" Blaze speaks up a bit annoyed.

Lucifer looks down at him blankly while my Lord nods. "I understand. A lot of my angels have already left to go to war. Is it true what you say?" My Lord asks.

Blaze looks a bit annoyed. "Course it is, I live in hell and there's people trying to kill me every day. Do I have any reason to make my life even shittier?"

I smile at that, so blunt. "No son. Thank you for telling us. I'll see what I can do," My Lord says.

"Look all mighty Lord. We need to go to heaven and convince all your precious angels if we want to live. I know I'm a rude, sarcastic and mean fucker. But I care about my people and won't let them be slaughtered. So I really need the angels help in this war," Blaze huffs.

My Lord nods again. "I undersand. The safety of our kin is the most important thing. I will grant you acess to heaven if you make an oath to not harm any of my angels."

Lucifer stands tall with an expressionless face. "If anyone tries to hurt Blaze I won't hesitate to slaughter them in cold blood," He says coldly. His deep cold voice sending shivers down all of our spines except Blaze who just smiles. He's so scary.

"I can't say no to that one, I will speak to my angels about that. No blood will be shed in heaven," My Lord says.

"Fine all big Lord. See you later," Blaze grins. I send him a small smile and he winks back at me.

"Nice doing business with you goody too shoes. Hope you agree."

We just nod to the hell's creatures.