Chapter 12

GABRIEL

I gently stare into his eyes and nod. This isn't how I planned to tell him, but I didn't want to wait.

I'd stayed here on purpose. To see if Ashton would come see me. I am quite happy he did, it proves that he cares. He didn't even know it was me at first, he just cared about what the pack think is a rogue.

I stare into his brown eyes slighlty widened eyes. His eyes soften as they collide with mine.

"I'm so sorry Gabriel, for everything," Ashton murmur and leans into the prison bars. He hisses as the silver bars burns his skin.

I shake my wolf head when he tries again. He shouldn't hurt himself just to get me out of here.

"I'm going to get you out of here, just wait," Ashton says. He suddenly pulls out a random key and place it in the lock. I look up confused, that obviously isn't the right key.

"Shit, wrong key. Sorry," Ashton mutters and sink down on his knees. Staring into my eyes with his teary ones.

"I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, I was a jerk. I realized it after Travis was half way rejected. I do want you Gabriel, I was just too naive to see it in the beginning."

I lick Ashton's hand in comfort, he only sniffles but send me a grateful smile. I'd forgiven him now, he didn't have to worry. But it does feel well as he explains why he did everything he's done.

It proves that he does care for me.

I cock my head at the part where he says Travis was half way rejected. Xander was very excited to meet his mate when I'd last seen him. Poor Travis.

"I'm so sorry I can't get you out. I'll do anything for you to be safe," Ashton murmers as tears stream down his face. I softly whine and lay down in front of the bars.

"You're such a gorgeous wolf," Ashton murmers and lay a hand on my head, softly running it through my fur.

I lick his other hand and he gently smiles.

"Is there anyway you can get out? My dad is going to keep bothering you so you'll shift and tell him things. I don't want you hurt, I know you're a hybrid. So is there anything you can do?"

I nod and slowly get up. My wounds ache as I do so, they'd heal though. I've had so much worse.

I swiftly teleport next to Ashton and he stares at me wide eyed.

"You can do that?" He exclaims. My tongue falls out on the side of my mouth as I nod. Ashton grins and pats my head.

"You're such a good boy," he teases.

I huff with a wolfy eyeroll and step on his foot with my paw.

Ashton yelps in surprise but laugh anyways. I lean into him and teleport us to my house.

*

"So you're ok?" Ashton asks worriedly. I nod and sit down on the couch. I pick up my glass of water, gulping it down. Stupid prison got me thirsty.

"I'm fine Ashton, my wounds heal faster than you werewolves. Don't be worried," I murmer softly. Ashton frowns worriedly.

He takes my hand in his as his brown eyes pierce through my green blue.

"I'm still worried, I have so many questions. I still don't understand why did you kept this from me?" Ashton murmers. His soft fingers running over my hands.

I lay my head on his lap and sigh at the sparks. This is amazing. His hand makes it's way through my hair and I gently smile, it feels so good.

"I'll explain it all to you," I tell him. My eyes close at the contact.

Ashton moves and hum softly. He slowly picks me up and cuddles me up to him.

My head tucks under his chin, his hands securly wrap themselves around my waist. I smile as I feel him rocking us back and forth.

I lean my head against his shoulder and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Hmm, now I'm comfortable, start telling the story soulmate," Ashton murmers and kiss my shoulder. I sigh gently and lean into his warm touch.

"My mother is half witch, half vampire while my father is half angel, half werewolf. So I'm a quite powerful hybrid."

"I'm 6239 years. Please don't think I'm a pedophile," I sigh sadly, a bit afraid of his reaction. I look over his face for any sort of reaction. His eyes are slighlty widened and his pupils dialated.

I wait for him to say something, but it never happens. I frown at that a, should I be worried?

"Say something," I plead as he keeps looking at me. His eyes trailing down my face.

He doesn't though. He just kisses me, making my body spark. I slightly gasp at the contact, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

I feel his lips turn upwards into a smile as I hug him tighter. His lips warm agianst my own.

I slowly pull away and stare into his brown eyes. They're full of love, love shining towards me.

"You're so beautiful," He tells me and kiss my cheek. I smile warmly and stare into his gorgeous eyes, he's so gorgeous.

"Stop," I grumble and look down as he makes me feel embarrased under his gaze. He slightly laughs but doesn't comment.

"So my hybrid mate, want to tell me more about yourself," Ashton asks. Staring at me with a small smile.

"I have random powers, Kaya and Theo are hybrids as well. Kaya focus on her magic though, so she's mostly a witch. Theo focus on being an angel. He's mostly a good person, but since he spends time protecting people and hunting down fallen angels and angels that have turned evil. He can be a bit mean."

"I don't go a lot to my mom and dad anymore. Maybe six to ten times a year, but I have a nice relationship with them."

"I haven't had another mate before you. So you were my first everything."

"I knew you were my mate since the day I walked in the classroom. I knew you rejected me because I knew you were an alpha since day one, I've always known you are a werewolf Ashton," I explain.

My fingers tracing over his face.

"I am really sorry Gabriel, I was a stupid homophobe and just a greedy alpha. I'd been raised as the soon to be alpha, so I've always thought I was the best and most powerful since I'm the soon to be alpha," He mumbles, his gaze not meeting mine.

"I was really stupid to reject you, I really do have feelings for you."

I smile and give him a light peck.

"Thank you Ashton," I mumble and kiss him again.

He slightly hums and pecks me again.

"You need to meet my father, Travis and my pack," He murmers and trace my jawline with his fingers. His touch sends sparks all over my body.

I slighlty shiver at his touch. My breath picking up, along with my heart. He's making me nervous.

"Don't worry Gabriel, they'll love you," Ashton tells me.

I beam and him and pull him down to me. My arms around his neck and his around my waist. I grin up at him and stand on my tip toes.

Kissing him again.