Chapter 2

Sean O'Pry as Ashton ^^^

*                        

GABRIEL

I fly up to Artemis, my heart still aching in an agonizing pain, warm tears streaming down my now pale face. As I reach her I collapse in her waiting arms, crying my eyes out as she supports me. "I'm sorry Gabby, I thought he would accept you and he would stop being homophobic and make his pack better," Artemis coos softly, hugging me tighter. So he's homophobic, is that why he doesn't want me?

"It's alright, it wasn't your fault," I reply quickly. Artemis hugs me one last time before I leave, feeling the need to have some time alone, or wanting to get away from Artemis. I don't know why she thought he would change.

I fly to the most peaceful place I know. The misty meadow, it is beautiful from the green tall trees, the rarest flower to the soft peacefulness that I need. I want to die, but I can't exactly kill myself and it sucks.

I lay down on the ground. My wings wrap around me in protection. I look up and sob loudly, why did he do this to me?

I pick up my phone, dialing my sister Kaya's number, she's probably in warlock world with her mate. Asman is good for my sister and he accepts her for her, so why didn't Ashton accept me?

Kaya picks up. "Hello little bro, what's up?" She asks, happy as ever.

"M-my ma-a-te r-rejec-c-te-ed m-me," I sob out, not meaning to. It just happened, I can't control my feelings. I hear Kaya cuss loudly and tense in shock. Kaya never swear, she does it like once every thousand year. "I'll be right there," She says right before hanging up.

I sniffle, my eyes scanning over the meadow. I pull my knees to my chest and bury my head in them. Trying to get some sort of comfort.

Why didn't Ashton accept me? Am I too ugly for him? Am I not good enough? I choke in a sob as millions of scenarios runs through my head.

I snap out of my thoughts as a pair of boots is on the ground in front of me. I look up to see Kayax, her eyes are staring down at me in sadness and worry. She kneels down and hugs me, whispering comforting words as I keep crying and crying.

*

KAYA

I hear my phone ring and look to see my baby brother Gabriel's name appear on my screen. God I miss him so much, I pick up the phone and smile.

"Hello little bro, what's up?" I smile happily as Asman wraps his arms around me. I send him a small smile, he kisses my cheek.

"M-my ma-a-te r-rejec-c-te-ed m-me," I hear him sob out and I cuss loudly. Asman looks at me worriedly since I never swear. "I'll be right there," I promise.

"What happened love?" Asman asks worriedly, his grey eyes scanning over my face. I shake him off with a small smile. "Remember my baby brother Gabby right?" I ask, Asman nods worriedly. It's hard to not like Gabby, he is just so adorable and Asman loves him as his own brother.

"His stupid mate rejected him, I'm going to go comfort him. I'll call you ok?" I tell him. Asman's facial expression changes from happiness to anger, probably wanting to kill Gabby's mate. Asman kisses me lovingly before I teleport to where I know Gabby would've gone.

In the middle of the meadow lays Gabby crying, his knees tucked up to his chest as he sobs out his heart. I make my way over to him and hug him tightly. Whoever did this is going to pay. I call our brother Theo, I can hear a lot of screaming and cursing as I hang up. Theo appears in front of me and joins of family hug. We share a sad look. No one hurts a Zuitha and gets away with it. Especially not Gabriel, he's too innocent, too precious.