Chapter 17

Read One Day More aka my other book :)

*

ASHTON

I smile a bit relieved as I feel the bed sink down beside me. The delicious scent of my mate hits me at full force and I grin.

"C'mere," I murmur. Sparks errupts everywhere when Gabriel rests his head down on my chest.

I drape my hand around Gabriel, pulling him closer into me. I feel his lips tug up in a smile as he cuddles closer to me.

He raise his head slightly to rest his chin on my chest. His eyes connecting mine.

"Before Blaze and the war, you were going to say something," Gabriel speaks softly. I nod and roll us over so I'm hovering him. Our noses touching and our lips not far apart.

I nervously stare down at him. I take a shaky breath and decide to man up. "I love you Gabriel."

Gabriel freezes under me, his eyes lingering on my face. Probably looking for a lie, he won't find one though. Because I truly do love him.

"I love you too Ashton, so much," Gabriel smile. I grin down at him and softly connect our lips in yet another passionate kiss.

As I pull away I look down at his neck. I lick my lips as I stare at it.

"Can I mark you?" I find myself asking. Gabriel looks up at me, his eyes widens but he's smiling.

"Of course Ashton. I love you," Gabriel whisper as I dragged my canines over his neck.

"I love you Gabriel," I speak against his neck and softly bite down. My canines digging into his tan flesh. Gabriel draws a long sigh, I silently groan as his precious blood flows into my mouth.

I pull away to lick the wound. Healing him, but as I'm about to lick it I see its aleady healed.

"There, now you're mine," I murmer. I slowly got off him and spoon him.

"You're so cute," I whisper into his ear. Gabriel shivers and I kiss his neck.

"Good night Ashton. I love you," Gabriel says. I swear I can hear the smile in his voice. I smile against his neck. I will never get tired of hearing him say those words.

"I love you too Gabriel. Forever and always," I tell him. My arm protectivly holding him like it's the last time I'd ever see him.

*

"Pass me my sword please," Gabriel murmers. I smile and pick up the heavy steel.

"Here," I say, handing him his sword. Gabriel grins widely and leans up to kiss my cheek. "Thank you," He smiles, his eyes shining brightly.

I just smile at my beautiful mate. I plant a kiss on his pink lips and he grins. "So cute," I mumble. He blushes and look down.

"We got to go," He tells me. I nod and he grabs my hand. Teleporting us to wherever we're going.

*

I look around in shock at the huge field. There's so many weird creatures here, so many of them freak me out.

"ASHY POO!" A voice yells. I turn around to suddenly have an armful of Travis. He snuggles into my neck and I smile. "Hey Travis," I mutter.