Two birds trapped in their cages

Hey guys, I will update here a few oneshots :D Oh my god, I'm so nervous!!! I have never written before, so this here is my first oneshot.

But I don't think it's a good one. It would be awesome if you read it and give me some feedback! But please say the truth! If you say that it's really crappy, I will stop writing and will just stay here and cry about the fact that you're all have so many good ideas and are so creative.

Oh and sorry about any faults. English is not my native language, but I hope it's not too bad.

Anyways, I'll stop now. Here it is :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two birds trapped in their cages

Today is the day. The big announcement. The interview that decides of Harry's and mine - Louis Tomlinson's - future. Our future as the gay couple from One Direction.

Maybe the people of all over the world and much more important our fans will love us and accept us for who we are.

But maybe they will hate us, because of a world we live in, where you still be judged and get hate when you're gay.

I'm so scared and when I look in Harry's beautiful green eyes, who are always so shiny and bright, that I can loose myself into them, I see the fear, too.

He tries to hide it, but I know him too well. The way he ruffles his curly hair all the time and bites on his soft lip shows his nervousness. I want to comfort him, tell him that everything will be okay, but I don't know how. I feel like a mess. I didn't sleep last night, I didn't eat, I didn't even drink my morning tea. The only thing I do, is imagining the worst scenarios in my head of people's reactions. I have never been so nervous in my entire life, not even at the X-Factor.

"Louis?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at the concerned face of Harry's. No, I don't like this face. I love his sparkling eyes and his bright smile, showing his dimples and white teethes. But I haven't seen this smile for a while.

"Yeah Haz?" I answer "What's going on in the beautiful head of yours?"

"Lou. I was thinking. About the whole situation and us." He laughs uncomfortable "Don't get me wrong. But I'm so afraid. They will probably hate us! I can't Louis. I mean...I don't... " His eyes are wide in panic and a small tear is falling down his left cheek. I move closer to him, wipe the tear away and look him deep in the eyes.

"Harry, calm down!! Look, I'm afraid, too! And I don't like this situation either. But, love, we can make it! We had to hide our love for so long. And we have now the chance to get out of this cage! Harry, I won't give up on us. Never! Because I love you. You are the most important person in my life. And I don't want to lose you, just because of people, who don't know what true love is and what it means to be ruled by some heartless men in suit and ties. Harry, we go through this, together! Together, we are so much stronger. They can't separate us! They never will."

I really mean this. I would do anything for Harry and I know he would do the same for me. We can't live without each other. I need him like the air to breath, maybe more than that. My heart beats just for him and seeing him so weak and afraid, my heart breaks in little pieces. I can't even tell when this happened, when I realized, that I love him. One day, this feeling was there and I never felt so much for a person as for Harry. The young boy, with his curly hair, raspy voice and beautiful dimples is the love of my life. And the only wish I have the last few days, is that people believe us and see how much he means to me. I don't need a cheering crowd with people who congratulate us or anything else. I just want acceptation. Is that too much to ask for?

I don't know how long Harry and I sit here in silence together, both in our own thoughts. But soon, we have to leave our flat, to look our worst nightmare directly in the eyes.

Soon we stand in a studio backstage, just a few minutes before our interview that would change everything. My hands are shaking and I can't manage to calm down a bit. Harry took my hands into his. They really fit perfect together. Like two pieces of a puzzle. His big hands were like a shell for my little ones and I immediately took a breath of relieve, knowing that Harry will always be by my side.

Just one minute left. I have the feeling to break down every moment. "Harry" I say breathless, "oh god, I'm so scared! I don't know if I can do this! Harry!!"

"Hey Lou, what about the lecture you held just two hours ago? I'm scared, too!!! I can't even describe how scared I am! There is no word for this kind of fear! But like you said, we can make it and no one will break us apart. I love you Louis. That's all that matters!"

I try to smile at him, but it turn out more as a grimace. "I love you, too Harry. More than anything on this planet."

And with this I close the last centimeters between us and connect our lips together. It isn't a passionated and heated kiss, like the most kisses we share. But it was so full of love that I forget everything around me and relax in Harry's arms. Yes, it is impossible for everyone to separate us. As long as we have each other, we could make it through this and everything else.

If I don't have the thought of the real reason for the interview in the back of my head, I would enjoy this interview. But today the people don't get to see the Louis they know. I just want it to be over and Harry doesn't make it even better. He is sweating and can't sit in one position for longer than a minute.

After the whole smalltalk where every interviewer asks the always the same, we get to the question, I am scared for the whole time.

"Louis and Harry. There is one special reason, why just you two are here and not the rest of One Direction. I have heard that you two have something very important to tell the world and I can almost see the tension in the air, so what's going on? I hope you two have to tell something good, because we don't want that all the girls break down in tears, right?" The interviewer says with a cheeky grin.

"Well" Harry says "I don't really know how to start. But I just hope for anybody here and in front of the TV's or wherever you are that it'll be happy tears if anybody starts crying. Because that would make Louis and me really happy" He looks at me nervous and I reach out to took his hand in mine to make sure, that he knows, that I'm there.

"There have always been rumors about us. You guys call us Larry Stylinson" he chuckles a bit, "and yeah...uuhm. I think it's time to tell you all, that you've always been right. Larry Stylinson is real. Louis and I are in a relationship and I really really love him."

Now, the world knows. I press my lips to Harry's hand and smile at him, proud, that he was brave enough to tell it to the whole world. Then I look up, first to the interviewer. Who looks shocked, but more about the fact, that something this big was announced in his show. The people in the studio are completely silent and I think they can hear my fast heartbeat. The look in their faces is numb and hard to read. What feels like minutes just last for a few seconds. Then the realization hit the people's faces. The interviewer clears his throat. "Uuhm...wow. Louis, this is not a joke, right? Have you something else to say?"

"Uuuh yeah, no this is not a joke. I don't think that we should joke about our feelings and love in general. And yes, I have to say, that I love Harry with all my heart and that he's the most amazing person I've ever met. We don't want to hide our love any longer. We want to go on dates like normal couples and don't want to act in front of our fans. This wouldn't be right. The only thing we wish for, is that you accept us, we don't need anything more. I love Harry and I want him to be happy and I know that your acceptance would make him the happiest man of the world"

Harry looks down and blushes a bit at my words, but I think that is the cutest thing ever. And finally people show some reactions. Some of them start clapping their hands, some of them smile and some of them just nod. There are a few who stand up and left the studio with shaking heads, but as long they don't say anything I can live with that. Harry and I take a breath of relieve and we finally realized that we have really said it. Everything around us seems like it happens in slow motion. We look in each other's eyes.

Blue meets green.

There is just us.

Me and him.

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles.

Two lovebirds who took the chance to break out of their cages.