A Merry Larry Christmas

One day too early, but anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Only for you I wrote a new Oneshot, to give you a Christmas surprise! I hope you like it and I wish you a wonderful time with your families!

Much love xx,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Merry Larry Christmas

“PAPA, DADDY! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!” Louis and Harry, cuddled up with each other that it looks like they are only one body with two heads, are waking up harshly from their peaceful slumber by two pairs of feet and two bodies jumping and falling down on top of them.

One of these bodies, belongs to a little boy with the age of five, with a mix of blond and brown hair that it looks like gold in the shining sun, big brown eyes, a button nose and a bright smile with two missing teeth because they fell out only a few days before. He kicks his chubby feet on Harry’s bum, waking him with a loud and frustrating groan.

The other smaller body is tinier, a bit too small for a four years old girl, but it suits her. The soft, feminine face is covered with some freckles and framed by her shoulders long curly hair. She uses her bodysize perfectly to wriggle herself in the tiny space between her two dads, happily puffing some air in her father’s face that his caramel brown hair falls over his eyes, tickling him on his cheekbones.

Louis rolls over to look with one eye to the clock on his bedside table and hides his face with a groan in the bed sheets. 6:30am, an early Christmas morning.

“PAPA, PAPA I KNOW YOU’RE AWAKE, PAPA!” The little boy shouts again, now concentrating more on Louis, who seems a bit more agile than his grumpy husband. Louis slowly removes the blanket from his face and looks up into two wide grinning faces, the happiness radiating from their eyes and it warms his heart immediately.

“Good morning sweethearts.” He says with his deep and raspy morning voice and pulls his two favourite kids down to give them their usual morning kiss on their foreheads.

“PAPA YOU HAVE TO SEE THAT!”

“Shhh don’t shout yeah? I’m awake, but let Daddy sleep a bit longer, okay?” He lowers his voice to a whisper and presses his pointer finger to his mouth, watching his kids with amusement who are copying his movements, nodding approvingly.

“We need to show you something, Papa” whispers Louis’ blond little angel in his ear and when the two siblings see their Papa nodding, they scramble out of the bed and wait at the bedroom door expectantly. Louis takes a look at his husband who’s sleeping like a rock again and somehow manages to climb out of the comfy and warm bed.

“Paapaaaa!” He turns around to see his kids giggling, blushing and covering their eyes with their tiny hands “Why are you nakey?” His little boy asks and then he remembers the last night. The first night in like ages that Harry and Louis had a few rounds of passionate, loving and wonderful sex, while their babies were sleeping peacefully in their rooms.

“Uhm, it was very warm last night.” And that isn’t even a lie, Louis thinks to himself and that’s enough to convince the siblings. He doesn’t even have time to pull on his boxers before they run back up to their father, both taking one of his hands and dragging him out of the room, through the hall, into the living room, where a giant Christmas tree is standing in one of the corners of the room, with a few huge but also smaller Christmas gifts under it.

“Oooooh looks like, Santa knew that you were the best kids of the planet the last year,” Louis says with excitement, adoring his kid’s proud and happy faces.