Lips and tongues (smut)

Sooooo I had to change this Oneshot, because of all the smut, I wasn't allowed to publish it. Uhm I didn't change it that much, but the end is a bit different.

Anyways it's not on private and everyone can see it now and that's all that matters ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lips and tongues

„Harry you are drunk, stop that!“ Louis rolls his eyes while standing next to Harry in the bathroom of a dark and suspicious pub outside of London.

“But the papertowels make the floor look nicer.” Harry slurs, not caring for other people and their looks towards him. He just stays there and puts some more papertowels on the floor, not realizing, that Louis picks them all up and throws them in the bin.

“Harry seriously, stop it! People are looking at you. You’re embarrassing yourself. We are going home, right now!” Louis snaps, totally done with Harry’s attitude and childish behavior.

“Loouiiis! We have a day off tomorrow, relax a bit. I don’t want to go home, I like it here.”

“Yes what a beautiful place, with puke in two of the three toilets, drunken old men grabbing my ass all the time and you acting like a kid that goes out for the first time in his entire life. I’m sorry for not being in the best mood, today.”

“What?” Harry looks at Louis with confusion, showing that he doesn’t pay attention to anything Louis just said.

Anger boils up inside of Louis. He hates Harry being drunk. He can’t do anything by himself and gets clingy. Not in a cute way, but absolutely annoying, like a four-year old that doesn’t want to go to kindergarten and stays in the hallway for twenty minutes crying and screaming after his mum.

“Whatever.” He states and goes out of the bathroom, leaving Harry behind him. He gulps down the rest of his beer and starts making his way out of the pub. When he is half way through the door he hears a loud crashing sound and some laughter behind his back. He turns around to see harry lying on the floor, covered with a whole wardrobe of coats and hats. He obviously stumbled right after Louis, tripped in his drunken state and tried to find hold by grabbing these clothes. The laughter grows louder as he kicks his endless long legs to get rid of the fabric. Louis groans in frustration but the good and caring boyfriend he is, he goes back to Harry and helps him up, mentally giving all the laughing people in the room the worst death threats. “Oh Harry, you made a total fool of yourself. What should I do with you, huh? Come here, I got you.”

With one arm around Harry’s waist and one holding Harry’s arm around his shoulder, he makes his way out of the pub to the empty streets. Fortunately he didn’t park his car far away, because Harry’s whole body weight over his shoulders isn’t exactly a wonderful thing to walk with.

Soon they arrive at the car and Louis helps Harry to sit down and to put on his seatbelt. He thought in the pub was Harry too wasted to do anything, but he didn’t think about the fresh air that makes Harry feel dizzier and his head spinning around like he’s riding on a rollercoaster. Going around the car to the driver seat, he watches Harry with his head leaning against the window, but his glassy eyes looking back at him, observing every single step.

“Why are you looking at me, Harry?” Louis asks, while settling down on the driver seat and starting the engine.

“Your pants are so damn tight, Lou.”

“And?” Louis asks, his eyebrows rise up questioningly.

“And that turns me on. A lot, to be honest.” He smirks in his drunken state, trailing his eyes up and down Louis’ body. “Hmmmm the things I want to do with you…” He trails off, licking his lips seductively.