The way I know your body I don't really need much (part 1)

To celebrate the 2.7k reads, I give you a new Oneshot. I didn't want to make it with smut, but my hands just wrote it, while my mind was blank. So sorry if it sucks, I don't even know.

I just hope you still like it, I love you guys! xx.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The way I know your body, I don't really need much

Getting up.

Skipping breakfast

Rushing to a tv studio

Giving an interview

Getting out of the building

Greeting screaming fans

Giving some autographs and taking a few picture

Rushing to a radio station

Giving another interview

Singing a song

Getting followed by paparazzi

Eating a snack in the car while being on the way to another interview

Getting home

Having a shower

Going to sleep

If Harry would say that the last week is absolutely amazing, he would be lying. Of course, promoting the new album and getting great feedback that makes him feel awfully proud, especially for Louis who put all his creativity in the album, is an amazing thing. But it's also tiring and stressful. And the past week there has always be someone, talking to him, Lou pulling at his hair so the curls will always look great, fans screaming, shouting, crying, following and mobbing him, no time to eat, no time to sleep.

He doesn't even know the last time he had a proper cuddle with Louis. Only rushed good morning and good night kisses, or their spooning while being asleep, but this doesn't count that much as touches out of pure affection.

And while the world is spinning and the time is passing by, Harry starts getting tired, burning low and feeling down.

Harry always needs some time for himself, even if he's lonely for a few minutes, it's enough for him to relax a bit, to calm down, to regain a bit of his energy.

He also hates eating in a rush, when they get carried from one interview to another. Harry wants to eat in peace, enjoying his meal and the feeling of a normal and routine day for once, but lately eating is more like stuffing some noodles or burgers in his mouth, chewing and swallowing without even tasting the different ingredients.

Harry needs a good laugh with his best mates from time to time and with Niall and Louis it's not even that hard, but when they are stuck with each other and not even having some time for some jokes or pranks, it's hard to replace the frown that's slowly making its way on Harry's face.

Other things are some kisses and hugs and maybe a full snog with Louis. Whenever he can touch him and feel him, he feels the butterflies in his stomach going crazy, this feeling makes him feel alive. It may sound weird, but Louis is like a charger. Harry feels down and Louis is there to make him happy. Even a soft touch of Louis' fingertips on Harry's skin are enough to let the sparks burn and Harry is full of energy again.

But not now. Because they are not allowed to sit next to each other anymore and it's like someone always manages to keep them away from each other, not noticing that both of them are slowly but steady shutting everyone out.