Think about it and come home

Harry Styles, the boy who doesn't even know anymore if he still can call himself like that because he isn't this Harry anymore.

First, he isn't the young charming lad, who wraps every person, man, woman or a kid around his long and bony but yet so delicate fingers. He isn't the one who walks around the streets, with his dimpled smile and sparkling green eyes, radiating happiness to everyone that's crossing his way.

And second, he doesn't know if he still can call himself a part of his old family, but to be honest, he doesn't even want to.

One year ago, the eighteen years old boy ran away from his home, shortly after his mother got married to her new husband. He ran away because he refused to call this man his new father.

If Harry is honest, he would say that they would probably get along after a while, but he's a teenager and teenagers are stubborn, so he didn't waste any time and left his home behind. Why? Because Harry didn't like the way how this man came into his life and started claiming everything as 'his' that belonged to Harry. His mother, his home, his favourite spot on the sofa, his favourite tv show he always watched alone, everything. The new man claimed it as 'his' like it had always belonged to him.

Also, Harry didn't like the way this man started to plan Harry's life. The only thing, Harry thought, will always be his own, where he could decide what to do. But no, even that was something the man wanted to take away from him.

If it was after him, Harry would have become a part of his company, so that he could be the chef one day if he would be too old to make any important decisions, Harry would've gotten a nice car, representing his status and of course with a nice young lady by his side, who would support him in every single way - as long as she would have enough money for new clothes, her beauty and some holidays with her lady friends.

Of course it sounds great. He could basically be the king of the world and could get everything with one snap by his fingers. Loved by women - probably hated by their husbands, but further he would be everybody's darling. He could be young, handsome and rich.

But that's not what Harry wanted. He had the dream of being free, just doing what he wants, enjoying his life after school for a while before he starts planning his future. He wanted to do some work and travel in one or two different countries. Germany, South Africa, Canada or France for example. He wanted to meet a lot of people, strangers, who will become friends and tell him some great stories out of their past. Maybe he would have stayed in one of these countries, maybe he would have come back to go to university and majoring in something with science, probably neuropsychology, or majoring in education. It didn't matter what, as long as he could work with other human beings, everything was fine.

He didn't want to have a lot of money; happiness and freedom have been his only needs. He just wanted to have enough to live because he was pretty sure that he could find the other things somewhere else, without money.

And he was a hundred percent sure with another fact: That he couldn't find these things in or with a girl. They just couldn't be a part of his life because this part was reserved for a guy. A guy he didn't have met by this time.

After running away from home, he had nothing. Nothing to fulfill his dreams, nothing but his job at this old car wash station no one really comes to anymore because high tech machines are faster than humans. And in a world where everything is timed and where everyone lives in a hurry, no one has to wait until a human has finished washing a car. Of course Harry gets paid, but these barely hundred and fifty pounds he gets, aren't enough to afford something. The money was enough, when he still went to school and he was at home, but now while being on his own, it's way too less.