I only see me and you; That's why I'm all over you (part 2)

I'm back! So this girl here @AllTheLittleMoments asked to make a second part for the last Oneshot and I was nice and did it.

It didn't turn out exactly like you asked me with your request, but that's mostly because I suck at writing "coming-out" stories. I just hope you still like it love :)

Thank you for reading. Votes and comments would make my day! :)) xx. Love you loads

----------------------------------------

I only see me and you; That’s why I’m all over you

After their evening only with themselves, cuddling, admiring each other and stealing a few kisses here and there that mostly turn into a longer making out session, the two lovers are ready for the last few days of promoting their album. With their good spirits and giggly mood they make it easily through the last three interviews, not caring about some dumb comments Zayn, Niall and Liam direct towards them.

But of course, people have other plans to ruin their mood in an instance because being happy and carefree is not allowed.

How many times did we tell you that and how often do we still have to tell you that you’re not allowed to sit next to each other and being that close in general?”

“We don’t care what your fans think about your feelings towards each other. As long as they stop believing in this Larry bullshit, you’re doing it right.”

This is probably one of the most hurtful comments management has ever made. They have always said something about being against their relationship, but they have usually covered it up and haven’t been that harsh.

If Louis and Harry haven’t had each other, the support of the boys, the majority of their fans and the utterly and genuine love of their families, they definitely would’ve been two broken souls by now.

So whenever Harry and Louis stand in front of their parent’s houses, with a small luggage in their hands, Anne and Jay know immediately that they are slowly crumbling and breaking apart. Even if the boys can always help each other and are always there for the other one, sometimes they need some help and the comforting feeling they have around their mothers to get fixed and healed in the right places.

They can get older and older, wiser and wiser and maturing with their age. They can always live their own lives how they want, with their own decisions and people they want, but no one could ever replace their mothers when they need them the most.

This is why Anne and Robin can’t say anything but yes, when Harry calls and asks them to come with him to LA in the short break the boys have between promoting and rehearsing for their upcoming tour. Harry needs them and he needs to escape for a while.

Not from Louis, of course, but from all the pressure of management and the media, from the hateful and hurtful words, he always has to hear and from all the responsibilities that sometimes get too much for him to handle.

As soon as he closes the door of his small flat in LA – he bought one there, to hide from the paparazzi because somehow, they never find out that he doesn’t stay in a hotel and he actually has some freedom – he instantly feels a heavy weight leaving his chest and he gets the possibility to have a few deep breaths again. He has left everything behind and for a short amount of time, he can be Harry, who just turned twenty years old and who is still growing up and has to struggle with some simple things, like how to get enough motivation to actually get out of bed earlier than noon. He can be Harry and not like a puppet, hanging on a string.

He immediately calls Louis, to calm him down because he’s always worried when Harry leaves to the states, always imagining the worst scenarios. That the airplane crashes, that someone sneaks up and murders him in the dark, or that the paps are awfully rude to him, insulting or mobbing him.