Just a normal night (smut)

So I wrote a bit smut again :D I personally think it's a bit more smutty than the last ones, so don't read if you don't like that or if you're too young (I can't control that, but I feel better if I say it...weird)

So, yeah have fun with the new Oneshot! Oh yeah...Stripper!Louis is one of my favourite ones! Enjoy enjoy xx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a normal night

It was the last day of College before spring break. So Harry and a few of his friends decided to celebrate this day. But honestly, they just wanted to find a proper excuse to get drunk and to find a good shag for the night, like they always do.

It was kind of funny how they could fool around at daytime, when everyone believed that they were good uni students, with an innocent smile and a gentleman like behavior. But deep down they were rebellious and not innocent at all. Getting drunk, sometimes getting high with some white pulver they got in a dark alleyway and going clubbing every weekend is normal for them. And they had always a different girl by their side when they got home. It was self-explaining that all these girls were like a toy for this one night and never heard from the boys again.

But were the boys sorry about that? Not really, they were too selfish to satisfy their sexual needs, too think about the girl’s feelings.

Harry who was openly bisexual, always had the most luck to get a girl or boy, it was because of his curls and his dimples. No one was able to resist when he used his charm just to get what he wanted. And he always got it, even the girls or boys who were well known for being a hard challenge weren’t confident enough to resist the sweet temptation. That was what a lot of people called him.

This night they decided to go to a club a bit outside of the town. It was not one of the typical clubs with dancing people, who were singing along to bad mainstream music. This one was hidden in the backyard of and old vacant company, which closed a long time ago. The club had two floors. On the first one was a huge bar in the middle of the room, bottles of every single alcohol trade of the world standing in one line on a long shelf. In a corner of the room was a small stair that guided upstairs to the DJ, who could overview the whole dance floor. Even if it was early in the night, there were many people and the friends changed some smirks when they saw someone they could gave their flirting skills a try.

It was abnormal for Harry that he didn’t see someone who would fit for him. While the other boys were on the hunt for some girls, he sat at the bar and drank one beer after another until the bartender told him, he should take a break if he didn’t want to be thrown out of the club. But the alcohol made Harry’s brain already a bit dizzy and he lost the last bit of decent he had. So he asked the bartender without any shame where he could find a girl or boy to have a good fuck.  The bartender looked at him with a surprised face.

“What? Never seen a person who has to satisfy his needs?” Harry asked a bit annoyed.

“Of course I have, mate. More than enough. That’s why the most people are coming to this club. Are you here for the first time?”

“Yeah, is that so obvious?”

“Well, if you ask me where you can find a good fuck than, yes. Look, have you seen this red curtain when you came in? Behind it is a corridor. Go this one along until you reach a winding stair. Go downstairs and you can expect something great.”

“And what is this great I can expect?” Harry asked curious.

“You’ll see, but let’s say it’s an enjoyable surprise.” The bartender said with a wink. “Oh but if you’re only interested in girls, then you should probably stay here, cause it’s more likely for the gays this evening.”