The Phonecall

Hello again :)

I never thought that I would get a few reads. And now I have over 50 after just three parts!! You don't know how much that means to me!

Ehhm yes, I want to thank @Twinkletoeslover so much!! Because she was the first who commented my oneshots and gave me the the courage to keep on writing. And that's why this oneshot is dedicated to her. I hope you like it! :D

And she just started a new Larry fanfic, it's called "You may be crazy, but you're still mine" and I think it's awesome!! So please, check it out!

Well enough from me, have fun while reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Phonecall

Harry Styles is just a normal 19 year old boy. Every morning when he has to go to his work at the little bakery in his hometown, he is grumpy, because he is awake until the late night. He loves to go out with his best mates, partying and drinking. He doesn’t need anything else. As long as he gets his money to pay for rent and food, he is ok.

But sometimes, when he comes home after work or an enjoying day with his friends, he feels lonely. Lonely because there is no one he can talk to. He loves to talk about how his day has been how he feels and wants to know a lot about other people and what they have in their minds.

Harry is a talking person. First really shy, but when you get to know him better, he won’t stop talking for hours.

But when he is at home there is no one he can talk to. Everything is silent.

This night, after a long day, he’s sitting on his grey sofa. The TV screen is glimmering, but doesn’t catch Harry’s attention. He is lost in his own thoughts, about everything and nothing.

Is this life really what I want? Every day, being just the little boy from the bakery, with the cute curly hair, who’s a bit clumsy and gets nervous easily in stressful situations.

Are there people outside who care about me?

What about my friends? Partying and being drunk all the time is their only talent. And they are proud to be like this.

Would they care?

What’s if everything I have right now would get lost? Is there someone who would help?

No, because you are alone!!!!

These are just a few of Harry’s thoughts, who are running through his mind. And that is what scares him the most.

He has always been very optimistic and lived every day as it was his last.

But loneliness changes people and drives them crazy with having thoughts of the worst.

Suddenly Harry’s phone rings and snappes  the young boy out of his own world.

“Hello?” He says in his dark raspy voice.

“Ehhhh yes, hello. I wanted to talk to a Miss Stark, but I guess I’m wrong? Your voice seems a bit dark for a woman.” The voice on the other line chuckled a bit.

Harry’s eyes widen and a shiver goes down his spine. This voice! In his entire life he has never heard such a voice before. It sounds so soft, so sweet, so angelic, so beautiful, that his mind goes crazy.

“N-no I’m not a Miss Stark and I’m s-sorry, I don’t know her either.” Harry starts to get nervous. He doesn’t like to talk to strangers on the phone. He’s too shy and usually he would just hang up. But in this case, he is too fascinated of this voice and he wants to hear it again.