I will always win (smut)

Hey guys, a new update is waiting for you ;)

And I thought, after all these romantic, cheesy stories, it's time for a bit smut again!!!

So enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ll always win

„Harry? Haz? Where are you?“

Today was a stressful day for One Direction. Radio interviews, a photo shoot and some promotion stuff for their new album. After Harry and Louis came home in the early evening, Louis called his mum. He and his mum always had a strong relationship and once or twice a week he has the need to talk to her.

After he finished the call, who last for like two hours, he went on search for Harry. Louis loved this evenings. After long days, with his band mates and best friends and a long talk to his mum, he enjoyed the end of the day with Harry, cuddling on the sofa, just spending some time together.

“Haaaaaaaaaz” He walked up the stairs with a sing-sung voice.

When he was about to reach their bedroom door, the door swung open and two hands were wrapped around Louis waist. Harry pushed him against the wall and pressed his full lips desperately against the smaller boys’.

“Harry, what…” Louis mumbled between the kisses.

“Shhh. Don’t talk, just kiss me” Harry answered in a whisper.

Something like this didn’t need to be announced twice. Louis could kiss Harry the whole day, every single minute, anywhere, anytime.

Soon, the short sweet kisses turned out into a heated making out session in the hallway. Harry pinned Louis’ arms up over his head and pressed himself closer to the smaller boy. Both fighting for dominance, Louis bit down on Harry’s lower lip, just to hear a deep moan from Harry. Louis started sucking on Harry’s lip, desperate to hear another moan from the younger boy.

Yes, Harry pinned him up against the wall, to make him unable to move. But Louis wasn’t the type to get dominated and manhandled, he always had a plan B to make Harry weak and they were together for such a long time, so Louis knew every single soft spot and every single way to win their fight for dominance.

And sucking on Harry’s lower lip was just the beginning.

He moved his lips to the side, pressed wet kisses over Harry’s jawline until he reached his right earlobe. He took between his teethes, too and started nibbling on it.

Louis felt how Harry leaned in into this touch, he felt how he loosened more and more the strange to pin Louis up against the wall.

“Harry” Louis whispered in Harry’s ear. “You know I’ll always win. Why do you even try?”

Louis dipped down and sucked on the soft skin under Harry’s earlobe. He didn’t care that everyone could see the red mark, as long as they see, that Harry is his, he didn’t care.

Harry breathed now heavily until he dropped his arms and let Louis hands go. That was the move, Louis waited for all the time. As soon as his arms were free, he grabbed Harry’s wrist and pulled him with him in their bedroom. On his way to their bed, he ripped Harry’s t-shirt of, pleasured to see his bare chest with the many tattoos on his shoulder, his arms, his butterfly tattoo on his stomach and at least the two lovebirds on Harry’s collar bones.

Just the view of Harry’s body turned Louis rapidly on. He pushed Harry hard on the mattress and straddled his lap.

“Louis, you’re wearing too much!” Harry said, instantly pulling his shirt over Louis’ head and throwing it into a corner of the room.