A new beginning

Whooooop new Oneshot!!!! I’m sorry, that I didn’t update earlier, but I write a new fanfic and I concentrate a bit more to the new one ;) FORGIVE ME!!!!

If you want to read it, the link is here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5466743-two-birds-who-left-their-cages

Have fun with the new Oneshot :)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new beginning

It was two years after Harry’s and mine breakup. We met us in College and after a few months of shy conversations and embarrassing dates, I was lucky to call him my boyfriend. Our relationship was perfect until the day came, when we had to decide, where to go to get the job we want. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a chance for us to get a job in the same city. We both wanted to try a distanced relationship, but it didn’t work well.

While I was in London, working as an actor in one of the many theatres there, Harry was in Glasgow working in a big company.

Harry has always been a jealous person and when I had to kiss another actor or actress in our play, he was mostly angry and didn’t want me to play my role anymore. While time passed by, I started to stay silent about my work and didn’t tell him some other things. Our at first daily phone calls became rare and rare. We didn’t want to accept it, but our relationship was slowly falling apart.

So one day, we both agreed to make it to an end. At least we didn’t break up with a big fight and went apart as friends.

But after that day I was never as happy as before. Harry was the love of my life and when I met knew people, who were interested in me, I mostly compared them with Harry and there was always something he was better at.

If it was his curly hair, his emerald green eyes, his small ears, his deep dimples, his perfect body, the way he talks slowly in his deep raspy voice, his kindness, his gentleman like behavior or his beautiful laugh. No one could compare to him.

So after two years without him, I still couldn’t move on. And today it’s so much worse. It would have been our five year anniversary and we always said, we celebrate this day together, because in college we were that naïve and thought we would be together until the end of our lifes.

I was so glad that I had a day off, today, because I wouldn’t have the motivation and energy to play a happy person with a perfect life and family. So I spent my whole day at home curled up on my sofa, watching some shitty TV-Shows and just got up to grab some food or to use the bathroom.

Suddenly my phone rang and snapped me out of my hypnotic stadium. Without looking on the ID, I picked it up. “ ’llo?” I asked with a thick voice from not talking the whole day.

At first there was silent on the other line but then a deep voice answered “Hello? Ehr Louis?” I almost dropped my phone of surprise and gasped in shock. “H-Harry?” I whispered. “Harry, is that you?”

The person on the other line took a deep breath “Y-Yeah it’s me.”

“Oh wow...” I fell silent again, that was so awkward. “Ehr, may I know why you are calling?”

“Louis, don’t you know what day it is?” He asks confused.

“Of course I know it, Harry! How could I forget this day?” I said, sadness filled up my voice.

“We are a bit grumpy today, aren’t we?” Harry chuckled slightly and sent me a shiver down my spine. He still had this effect on me, that’s why I couldn’t get over him.