chapter 3

*knock knock knock!*

I groaned in annoyance and motioned my hand to shoo them away.

*knock knock knock!*

ughh what the fuck do they want?! it's like four ㏂ here!

I get up, slackly walking to the iron door shirtless with my plain plaid Pajama bottoms on and my brown hair a mess.

"Who is it?!" I yelled through the door.

"Open it and see!" Hmm the voice is female and I've never given on of my lovers my adress so it must be Andrea. Yes! I swung the door open with a goofy grin plastered on my face. It quickly diminished when I saw who it really was.

"Hey baby." Purred Patricia my Ex fiance.

"What do you want Patricia?" I really didn't have time for this, or for her at this matter. You see, patty and I were madly in love at one point but she stood me up saying 'I don't think I'd be able to commit Jackie'. Seriously who does that type of shit!? It's her fault that I'm a player in the first place because ever since she stood me up I've never wanted to experience that type of feeling again and I figured a relationship would cause all of that. So no relationships for me, just a good fuck then move along.

"C'mon baby let me in so we can" she paused and undid her trench coat to reveal herself in nothing but her birthday Suit. "talk or play." She finished.

I peered at the clock on the wall inside my kitchen. it said 7:47 AM. Andrea should be coming out in thirteen minutes. "No thanks Patty." I was about to close the door but the put her hand on it and stopped me.

"Look I'm sorry jack but I don't have anywhere else to go. Can I please stay here?" She looked like she was telling the truth but I'm not gonna forgive her that easy although I'm not cruel either so I guess she can stay here.

"Sure you can stay for awhile but I'm leaving for awhile. Don't take anything, don't touch anything, and don't break anything. understood?"

"mhhmm baby." She said seductively. Will she ever get it through her head that I DON'T want her?

I raced to the shower and got in the steaming hot water.

I started washing my hair lastly when I heard the glass door open and Patricia step in. "Patricia what are you-" I was instantly cut off by the feeling of her mouth on my member. I so badly wanted to stop her but the feeling felt so right.

My hands found their way into her fiery red hair and pushed my member all the way to the back of her throat. She massaged the head of my member with her tonge; twirling it around it slowly.

"If you'll be patient." Andrea's words flashed through my mind and I immediately withdrew my "friend" from Patricia's mouth and rinsed off.

"I-I'm sorry patty but I can't do this."

I grabbed a towel and my change of clothes I had in the bathroom and sprinted out of my condo and to Andrea's front door, knocking rapidly.

"J? Why are you half naked in the hallway?" She stuck her head in the hallway and looked to see if anyone was looking.

"Umm I... can I explain to you after I get dressed please." I wasn't gonna lie to her. I'd tell her soon.

"Ok, come on in." She stepped out to the left and let me pass through.

#_#

"So she just showed up out of nowhere?" I had just told Andrea the whole story about Patty and we where now heading out to our morning jog.

"Yea and she doesn't have anywhere to go so I'm letting her stay here for a little while. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yea, why wouldn't it be?" I could sense a little annoyance in her voice. She then jogged ahead of me.

Well. This isn't good.