chapter 24

Andrea's P.O.V:

I was laying in bed, having a perfectly good night's worth sleep when my phone started to buzz.

"Hello?" I say sleepily. I don't even bother to open my eyes.

"Andrea it's me. Jr. I need your help. Hanna is throwing up worse a-and I don't know what to do! It's everywhere! In her bed, her hair, all over her face, on the floor, on the wall! It looks like the exorcist was in here!" Jr's panicking badly and that's making me panic.

"Calm down Jr! I'll be there as fast as I can okay!? Give me a minute" As I talked, I got up and grabbed whatever clothes I had over here, which happened to be a plain wife beater and some comfortable sport shorts.

"Andy, you okay?" Jacob came in the room. His bed hair looked tempting but I was so panicky that I ignored it.

"Yea, fine." I scrambled the room in search of my keys. "Have you seen my keys!?" I accidentally yelled.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"Look Jacob! It's an emergency, so if you can't give me my damn keys then move out the way!"

He sighed then went into the living room. Meanwhile my keys were still nowhere in this room. "Come on. Since you're in a hurry then I'll drive you." Dean came back in with a jacket on, jeans, and messy hair.

"Fine, but we're gonna need to drive there fast."

>>>>><<<<<

"Where is she?" I asked as soon as Jr answered.

"In the bathroom over the toilet." Jr pointed to and I immediately raced over there.

Before you start thinking the wrong things. I didn't run to Jr's beck and call because I lust for him. I came for Hanna. Like me, she hardly ever gets sick and I guess my motherly side kicks in and I feel as if I'm supposed to be here to make her feel better. She really doesn't have a mother to do this for her anyways and Jr doesn't have the experience with kids.

"Andrea?" Hanna whined. The light pink gown she wore was now drenched in her own spew. I feel so bad for her.

"It's ok sweetie. I'm here." I start to run a warm bath for her. I also grab a clean wash cloth and set it on her steaming forehead. She gained a fever in the few hours I had been gone.

"Sweetie I need for you to take off the gown then get in okay?"

"Okay Andrea." I turned my head away and waited for her to get in.

"I'm in." She said weakly.

I feel so bad for her. "How many times did you throw up Hanna?" She held up three fingers. "Do you feel like you have to do it again?" She shook her head.

"Ok, tell me if you have to do it again so I can help." She nodded. She's so weak that she doesn't even wanna talk.

I grabbed a new wash cloth and began to wash her up. Jr said she got some throw up in her hair so I grabbed the shampoo with the princesses on it knowing that it was hers and began to wash her up.

Once I'm done, I pick her up then carry her to her room where I change her into yet another gown. She's now fresh and clean.

"Lay down Hanna. I'm gonna go get you something to drink okay?" I say. She nods and moves the cold cloth over her head.

I got up and walked out Hanna's room and into the kitchen where I heard Jr rummaging through the refrigerator. "Jr, where did you put th-" I stopped in my tracks. Jr and Jacob were in the kitchen... laughing.