chapter 20

Okay, before you read the story you might need some help. Niairi sounds like [nye- are- E] and Arletha sounds like [are-Lee-the] Okay, you got it? Also, I've changed the age of Giovanni. I said she's 16 but she's really supposed to be 20. The age difference is based on the age difference of my younger siblings and I had messed it up.

Andrea's P.O.V:

"DD, you ready?" Niairi asked. I grabbed my coat and headed to the door.

"Yea, here I come." Today J and I had to go to my doctors appointment and I decided to take my mama and Niairi with me.

Giovanni had an attitude today and I had to slap some since into her. I love my sister with all of my heart but when it comes to that funky ass attitude imma end up killin' her one of these days.If she thinks that she can stay in MY house all day and watch me clean up HER mess then she's wrong. So that's why she had an attitude and she talked back, trying to be a woman but I put her back in place. When she gets her own place and pays every last bill in the house THEN she can be messy. So until then, do me a favor and shut the hell up! Just because you lay on your back it doesn't mean you're a woman. I know this is my sister that I'm talking about. She doesn't know when to shut up and she talks about everybody's business and gets mad when you talk about hers. I swear that little girl is something else.

>>>>><<<<<

"Alright Andrea, this is going to be cold but this is normal." Tai'lan aka taye rubbed the cool jelly on my abdominal area then pulled out the device to check on the baby.

Jacob stood on my right side staring at the screen. My mama and Giovanni couldn't fit in the small room so they stood outside.

"There they are Andrea." Taye pointed to the monitor. I smiled brightly but it quickly diminished.

She said "they" not "it"

"Th-They?" I trembled.

"Yup! You're having twins! Congratulations Andrea!" Taye jumped in joy.

I laid there stunned and J just smiled at the monitor like a Cheshire cat. I'm growing two people inside of me. Two...TWO...TWO!! O_O

"Andy, you okay?" J asked holding my hand.

"Yea I'm fine." I quickly snatch my hand away and pull down my shirt as soon as Taye cleans the jelly off.

Taye hands me the pictures and then informs me that the babies are okay. I have an appointment two weeks from today.

"How'd it go baby?" My mama asked.

"We're having twins!" J picked me up and spun me around.

My mama and Niairi beamed. They were more excited than I was. Probably because of this damn morning sickness.

"My baby's having a baby. O'gosh I'm getting old." My mama kissed my cheek. She isn't old... yet. She had me at twenty so she's the tender age of forty five.

"We should go celebrate." Jacob grinned. I didn't. It's been almost a week and he hasn't contacted Patricia. I know what you're thinking. 'Why are you so worried about Patricia?' I'm not. That dumb, soulless, d°ck sucking, c^Πt eating bitch could be in her death bed and I wouldn't give a flying fuck about her. I'm concerned about her baby.

The baby didn't do anything wrong. It's the only person innocent in this fucked up situation. I'll be damned if I let Jacob father my kids and won't father his other one. Giovanni and Niairi both grew up without their dads and that left my mama to do both jobs. Well that's because my mama has terrible taste for men...except for my daddy. He's the best! Not perfect, but the best! He's a subject we'll get to later.

"Actually I'm kinda tired. Can I go back to your place so I can get some rest?" I don't need to sleep. I need to speak to Jacob privately.

"Sure thing sweetheart." Jacob pecks my forehead before leading us to his Mercedes Benz.

>>>>><<<<<

"We need to talk Jacob." I said sternly.

"Is it about baby names? Because if it is I was thinking about the names-"

"No. Just shut up for a second." I put my index finger on his lips to make him be quite. "You need to see Patricia, J."

"Why?" J clenched his jaw.

"Well JACOB, I don't think you noticed but I'm not the only one pregnant am I?" My hands found their way to my hips.

"I don't want to Andrea."

"Excuse me?! So you're telling me that you want to deny YOUR child? It was YOU who cheated and slept with her. It was YOU who got her pregnant. It's gonna be YOU who goes to her. You made your bed and now you gotta lay in it Jacob." I started poking him in the chest.

"You know what, I don't wanna hear this shit." He grabs his jacket and attempts to leave. I grab his arm before he could open the door.

"That child doesn't deserve to be fatherless just because you're angry at something YOU did Jacob. Man up. Go see about YOUR kid."

Jacob sighed. "The reason I don't wanna see Patricia right now is because she didn't tell ME. She did a punk ass move and gave you the pregnancy results. That's childish as hell and it made me lose you."

"It takes two to tango Jacob. She didn't cheat alone."

He looks down, obviously in guilt. "I'll be back." He rushes out the door and slams it behind him.

Where the hell is he going?

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: TWINS!!! WE'RE HAVING TWINS! We need names people! I've thought about a couple of them but it doesn't sound right with Jacob's last name (btw it's Maury). Any ideas y'all?

Ps. Where do you think Jacob went? Did he cheat again? Did he go see Patricia like Andrea asked him to?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

-ⓕⓐⓘⓣⓗ