chapter 14

Jacob's P.O.V:

Not one face in here didn't look confused. Andy looked the most taken back.

"Umm, J? Can I speak to you for a sec please?" She stood up and grabbed my arm.

"Actually I think we should stay in here." She shot me the death glare. "Or we could talk in another room." I suggested.

"Exactly." She mumbled.

Once we were in my old room where no one could here us she explodes. "What the fuck was that!?"

"That was my proposal. Marry me Andy."

"No." She shook here head.

"What? Why?"

"Because! We've only been dating for a month Jacob. A month. Four weeks. Thirty-one days. Do I need to be any clearer?!" I was about to put on my two cents but she cut me off. "No. Don't say shit Jacob. I say how you looked at your father, you asked me to marry you because of your possessivness. You didn't ask me out of love, so no. I will not marry you. First and final answer Jacob. Discussion over."

Andrea turned away from me and walked out of the room.

Another first. No one ever would've turned me down. Especially Patty. She would've accepted with a blink of an eye.

"Andy wait!" I chased after her. "If I loved you, would you change your mind?" I'm not sure if I love her... yet.

"I don't know J. It still doesn't change the fact that we just started dating."

"Do you love me?" please tell me you do.

"Yes." She whispered. But why? Is she ashamed because of it? Is she 100% about it?

"Why don't you sound so sure?"

"Because I don't wanna get hurt if you feel the same way. So tell me J, do YOU love ME?"

I'm not sure yet. I don't want to lose her but love? I don't know. "Yes." I lie.

She gives me a toothy smile. "That is such a relief!" She sighed. "I was worried you'd feel different." I do. I feel confused.

"I have to go explain to all of them why I said you were my fiance, don't I?" I asked.

"Yep, go do it. NOW." And she pushes me out of the room. Talk about demanding.

>>>>><<<<<

They loved Andrea so much that they I got their hopes up when I announced she was my fiance. Of course they were mad at me when I told them we weren't actually engaged.

I got the scowling of a life time from my grandmother and mom. My father laughed about it.

Why does Andrea have to be so amazing?! And if she's so amazing, then why don't I love her?

>>>>><<<<<

Andy's arms reached out and grabbed her light pink laced night gown. She was beat from the car ride home which took three hours to come from.

"Baby I'm just gonna go to bed. I ghave to go on that business trip with Logan to California tomorrow anyways. Were you sleeping over here tonight?"

"As tempting as it sounds, no. You need your rest and with that gown you have on, we'll be staying up all night long." I sent pecks on her tender, juicy lips.

"I love you." She said.

I mentally frown. This is the part where I'm supposed to say "I love you too" but such words as those are supposed to be said truthfully and I'm only so sure if I love her. Sadly, somethings holding me back from COMPLETELY loving her. I know one part of me does but why not the other part?

"I love you too." A lie. Or a partial lie? Ugh this is so fucking frustrating! I need a drink.

We share one last kiss and I hurriedly go to my apartment for my extra cash. I need a drink, NOW.

>>>>><<<<<

Rihanna's and Eminem's song "Numb" blared through the speakers.

The familiar body swayed it's hips from side to side. My eyes follow her every move as she moves towards me. Her green eyes fixed into my brown ones.

"It's been awhile Jake." Patricia said sitting down on my knee.

It was a brave move she pulled, but I'm too drunk to care.

"Yea well you know. I've been busy." I took another sip of my vodka. Her breast elevated with every word she was saying. I'm not even listening to her, I just keep looking at her marvellous tits that make my member stir.

No. This wrong. Why am I kissing her... Although it feels so good. I did miss her lips, their touch, their softness.

Right now I'm thinking with the wrong head. The head in my pants wants to devour this woman right here.

But the head on my shoulders is telling me to push her off of me and go home to the woman that I love.

It's telling me that I need Andrea.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Sooo do you think J's gonna do it? If so, why?

I hope you liked it.

-ⓕⓐⓘⓣⓗ

PS. the next chapter is on restricted and wattpad will not allow me to change it so you have to be a fan to read it.