chapter 25

A/N: Just a little heads up. There's a sex scene. I'm not very good at writing them so I'd skip it.

Andrea's P.O.V:

I groaned as I struggled to get it in. It was too thick to fit in my entrance. I tried to use my fingers to slide it in the there wasn't any room.

"You want me to help you with that?" J asked.

I groaned trying to force it in again. Finally I sighed. "Sure, but I warn you, it's too hard." I said.

He thrusted it but it didn't budge, he did it again and finally it pushed through. We both smiled in pleasure.

The box with the babies strollers in it finally went through my narrow doorway. "Thanks J." I said. I've been carrying the baby items Jr and I bought upstairs all day long. My mama and Niairi were out visiting lady liberty, while all Giovanni did was watch TV. Jacob ended up going to work and just now got back. The stroller was the last thing I needed to bring in.

"No problem Andy." He said taking off his black blazer. "When did you get all of this anyway?"

"The other day." I say. "Logan and Jr treated me out for lunch and took me to buy some baby stuff."

"Oh." He said disappointedly.

"Why oh?" I ask.

"I figured that's something BOTH parents were supposed to do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Another man bought OUR baby clothes, strollers, bottles, and other things that I should've bought. To me that says that I'm not capable of doing it myself. It makes me feel like less of a man then I already am."

I never did take Jacob's feelings for consideration. Well, not his feelings, his ego.

"What do you want me to do? Take it back?"

"No. It's too late. It's not like that's everything we're going to need. I'll be there the next time." He shrugged it off. Is he bipolar? One minute he's complaining then the next, he's fine with it. So either he's bipolar or he's on his period. He has to be. Ha! he's probably goin' in the bathroom to change his pad now.

"DD?" Giovanni came in the room.

"What?" I snapped. If she wants to have an attitude with me then I'm gonna have one with her.

She rolled her eyes at me. "I just wanted to tell you I'm goin' out. Don't come looking for me." She strutted past me but I quickly snatched her arm.

"Goin' out where? You don't know where anything out here in New York is."

"Somebody gon' gimme a ride." She tried snatching her arm away but my grasp is too strong. She doesn't even know who she's getting in a car with.

"Little girl, don't you know that there are some crazy ass people in this world? What if somebody snatches yo' ass up and we never see you again?"

"So? Why does it matter to you? Learn how to take car of ya' man first before you try to stop me from getting one. I'm a grown ass woman Andrea."

As soon as those words left her mouth, I slapped across her face.

"Look it here Giovanni! Until you can get your own and stop leaning on mama for support, then you AIN'T a woman. You a kid playing pretend. And just because you lay on your back and spred your legs like an eagle, it doesn't make you a woman either. That makes you a hoe!"

"I know you just didn't put your hand on me bitch!" She gasp.

"In a matter of fact." I slap her across her face again. "I did. Is that a problem? Because if it is, please solve before I do it for you."