chapter 17

Jacob's P.O.V:

Right now I was enjoying the view of Patty and one of my old booty calls strip for me.

Patty wore red lingerie with little devil horns, while the other woman Amber wore all white lingerie with a halo.

It was a demon and an angel on earth right in front of me.

They both got on their knees and unzipped my light blue jeans. I had to stop them when my phone buzzed in my pockets.

"Hold on for a sec."I told them. I pulled back and grabbed my phone.

A text from Andy popped up.

Andy: "Hey baby <3"

Me: "Hey gorgeous." I text back with a smile on my face. She's probably blushing like mad. She always does when I compliment her.

Andy: "What's up back home?"

I doesn't reply for about a minute or two. What the hell am I gonna say? 'Oh nothing much, just about to have a threesome behind your back with Patricia who I've also decided to have a long term affair with?!' No, I don't think so. -_-

Me: "nothing much, just hanging out with some friends. How's work?"

Andy: "meh :/ It's ok, Jr and I are jet lagged but work is ok."

Who the fuck is Jr?!

Me: "I thought Logan was going with you? And who's Jr?"

Andy: "Jr is Logan's son. Why do you ask?"

Why do I ask? Because he might try to fuck you! That's why!

Me: "No reason. I gtg. I love you."

Andy: "I love you too."

I take a deep breath and turn around. I need some time alone to think.

I walk back in the room where Patricia and Amber waited impatiently for me. "Get out." I say sternly.

"What?" They say in unison.

"I said get out!" I hate to raise my voice. I'm very irritated right now.

They hurriedly grabbed there coats and left, slamming the metal door on the way out.

Why is it that this is the first time that I've heard about this Jr guy? Was she fucking him? She was a virgin but for all I know she could've been giving him head. That day in the office, she was too good to be considered her first time.

She has to be cheating. Maybe she knows about the affair and she's getting revenge. Maybe she's been fucking him for awhile now.

Ugh. Look at yourself Jacob! You're sitting here blaming Andy for something that you know she isn't doing, all because YOU feel guilty.

I need to stop cheating. I can't do this anymore. Andrea deserves better. So much better.

>>>>>Four days later<<<<<

"Andy?" I knocked on her door. She flew in nearly two days ago. I wouldn't have known unless I heard a delivery man give her then leave. I had to make sure it was really her so I went to the door man. He told me she came in two days ago.

"Who is it?" She said in a mono tone.

"Who else on this planet calls you 'Andy'?"

She swung the door open and stepped out of the way for me to come in. I didn't get a hello, a kiss, or a hug. Does she know?

"Hey baby." I try my best to sound casual as possible.

"Bitch don't 'baby' me!" She yelled.

She knows. Maybe she doesn't have the evidence. Maybe we can still be in a relationship. "Andy, what's wrong?"