chapter 31

Jacob's P.O.V:

Here I stand with my heart in my shoes, watching the woman I love swap DNA with a man my hatred grows for.

Did she even take notice that Niairi and I are here the whole time? Or did she notice and kiss him out of spite? Either way, I get it. She's moved on and I mean nothing to her.

Before I even saw them sharing a very passionate kiss, I had hit a home run and went to rub it in Niairi's face when I noticed when that she grew tense and had her eyes fixed on the two. That's when I looked at them, lips locked, embraced in each others arms. I saw this and...I lost it. I'm hit with all of these different emotions; I'm jealous, enraged, depressed, and just plain hurt.

Now here I am walking towards them to get my jacket and car keys. Andrea just stares at me as I approach them and Jr's facial expression looks satisfied, like he's saying "I win". He only makes me want to use the bat in my hand for all of the wrong reasons.

I snatch my belongings off of the stadium chair and throw the bat on the dirt floor. "I'll be in the car." I say over my shoulder. Then I start marching to my destination.

"J!" Andy screams "J!"

I stop in my place, not looking back at her. I hear her getting closer and finally I feel her hand lie on my shoulder, spinning me around to meet her gaze.

"I said I'll be in the car, Andrea."

"Look, J, I know that you're probably a little hurt-"

In a fit of anger, I cut her off. "A little hurt? A little hurt?! You kissed him right in front of me, Andrea! On the same day that I fell on my knees, crying, begging you to take me back, begging you to love me and as soon as the opportunity arises, you kiss him!?"

"Why are you so upset about this? You know how my feelings towards you are, Jacob! I am so sick of being hurt by men like you! I think it's about time I'm with someone who will appreciate me and treat me right."

"Jr? A man to appreciate you? someone that will treat you right?" I scoff at andrea and shake my head at the nonsense coming out of her mouth. "You don't even know him, Andrea. Not like I do. He's no good."

Andrea cocks her head to the side and places her fist on her hip. "You're wrong, Jacob, I do know him. And he's a lot better than you."

I growl in frustration. "Well what about them," I place my large hands on her stomach. "what about them, huh? You're pregnant with my children, Andrea. You can't just go dating as if you're still single."

Andy slaps my hands off of her. "Just watch me." She turns and strides back to Jr and Niairi who were watching from a distance. As she stops, she turns and says over her shoulder. "You don't have to wait for me, just go."

And I listen to what Andrea say, taking it in more way than one. If doesn't want me to wait for her, I'll go...and move on.

>>>>><<<<<

After driving another three hours, I make it home safely. The whole drive I thought nothing other than Andrea's words. "I am sick of being hurt by men like you!"

Billy! She has to be comparing me to him!

I can understand that she is emotionally damaged because of her pick of shitty boyfriends and fiances, but that's no excuse for doing what she did. And that's a lot coming from me, the playboy, but even I wouldn't doing something like kiss someone else in front of the person that loves you. That was...low.