chapter 9

I looked down and scanned whatever was in my view. I don't know if I can face her knowing she'd leave me at any moment.

"It depends on what you mean." She said.

Wait. What?

"I have a job and a bunch of responsibilities J. I can't just forget them and concentrate on you."

What she said had a great point. She had a life away from me and I can't make her forget all of that.

"You're right. You shouldn't have to do that." what was I thinking? She's NOTHING like Patricia so why did I compare her to Andy? I jumped the gun too soon and panicked.

#_#

Her scent was ever so arousing. She was a forbidden fruit that I longed for. An artifact in a museum; made to look at, not to touch.

She was mad at me and had every right to be. She asked why I would ask her something like that and I told her the truth.

I had tried to sweet talk her right here in my office, that's why she was so hot and bothered. We would've made up if mike wouldn't have barged in. She figured out what I was doing and went back to being angry.

So now here I was looking at my very own goddess that stood before me and I couldn't even talk to her let alone touch her.

I'm at block one all over again.

Well I be damned.

"Andy look, I'm sorry. Once a long time ago, I was hurt real bad by someone I THOUGHT I loved. They left me there looking like an idiot, and feeling like one too. I was okay? I afraid that you would do the same thing too and I'd completely fall into pieces this time. I know it was wrong to compare you two together but I'm sorry andrea! please don't be mad at me. I made a mistake and I promise I won't do it again." I was standing right in front of her pouring my heart out to her. For once it wasn't bullshit I was saying to get a girl. This was sincere.

Her hand cupped my face, making me look back into those sparkling brown eyes. "It's ok J. I over reacted, I never did consider how you felt."

I kiss her on her lips as if my life depends on it. I envelope her in my arms, holding into her for dear life.

I feel my manhood twitch from the leftover smell from her arousal. She bite her lip and starts playing with the button on my shirt.

"I wanna try something but I know I'm not good at it." She whispered.

"What is it?"

A devious smile spread on my lips as she pushed me down into my chair. in one zip my pants were open and my member had sprung free.

"Andy you don't have to- oh... oh...ooohhhh yesss."

She started licking all over my hardening shaft and head. All sides of my shaft had been sucked on then it was time for my cock head. Her tongue flicked the head, getting the pre-cum on her luscious lips. Her hands found their way to may balls, rolling them and squeezing them.

Before she could go on we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Andy scurried to freshen up and me as well.

"Uhh come in!" I called.

"Aye man, your temp is here." Mike opened the door and let in a familiar face.

My eyes popped out of my head. She's back.

Well I be damned, I can't get a break.

A/N: I know, I know. Another cliffhanger but I don't want to give too much away. And I PROMISE to give y'all a longer chapter next time.

-ⓕⓐⓘⓣⓗ