chapter 26

I warn y'all. there's a long author's note at the end. Feel free to skip it.

Jacob's P.O.V:

Andrea has always been a woman of variety. She likes to seek other things, test the waters. But what she pulled out of the hat a couple of seconds ago, was something unpredictable. Never in my life would I have thought that Andrea Beatrice Coleman would've had a one night stand.

Am I happy about it? No. Only because it was, as it is titled "a one night stand." Meaning the offer stood for this night only. I don't want a something like that. I want Andy to be mines completely. To call her mines once again, to make LOVE to her, to be able to hold her again, to do all the stuff we were doing before I fucked up.

"J!" Andrea snapped in front of my eyes, catching my attention.

"Hmm? What?"

"I've been calling your name for the past few seconds. I'm ready to go." Andrea grabbed her coat of the rack and walked out of the door before me. She looked beautiful as always. She chose to wear a simple white tank top with shorts and gold gladiator sandles. Her once messy hair was now in a neat bun.

I just slid on my basketball shorts from earlier and threw on a jacket. All we're about to do is go see Patricia anyways. I was lucky enough to have Andrea going with me. I've been a scary bitch and haven't maned up and faced responsibility. Does that make me a bad father already?

I can't help but scoff to myself.Already stepping in my father's footsteps I see.

>>>>><<<<<

"Who is it?" Patricia snapped.

"It's Jacob." My voice strained a little. I'm not scared because of the baby. I'm scared because if the murderous look Andy is wearing right now. She looks like she's ready to knock a bitch out.

"Hey bab-" Patricia swung the door open. Her red hair was a mess and she had on some over worn bunny pajamas. ". . . umm jakie? What is SHE doing here?"

Andrea pushed me to the wall and walked past me. Her and Patricia were nose to nose. Toe to toe.

"Listen here Patricia! After that shit you pulled, I wanna take my foot and shove it up far in yo' boney, narrow ass. I came here to support J. So don't LOOK at me, don't TALK to me, and don't even breath my way. 'cuz trust and believe, if I have to, I WILL whoop yo' ass if I have to. Now move and let us in!"

Andrea didn't wait for Patricia to move. She pushed Patricia out the way and walked in on her own.

I know Andy doesn't want to be here, but why is she so grouchy?

"What took you so long to get here Jakie?" Patricia stood on the parallel side of the room. She was smart to say it when Andy was sitting down because You could obviously see that Andy didn't like it when Patricia called me 'jakie'.

"Cut the shit, Patricia. Why'd you do it?"

"Did what?" She said innocently.

"Bitch you know what the fuck you did!" Andrea yelled. She was getting ready to get up from Patricia's couch.

"Andy please. Let me handle this." She glared at me but sunk back into the couch.

"You know exactly what you did, but why? I need an explaination"

"You were mines first Jakie. I wanted you back."

"I was yours a long time ago. I've moved on and so should you. And to be honest, I don't want to do anything with you. The only way we'll be affiliated with each other is when the baby gets her. I'm not even sure if you're pregnant. Are you?"