Chapter 2

Ricky POV:

I am slightly surprised that Amy actually came back. The way she left me when she left the apartment made me completely sure she would go to New York and never come back. "I still can't believe your here!" I say. She laughs and says "me too."

"So... I still haven't called off the wedding yet. Only our parents know." I say, a slight hint in my voice. "And now that your back... maybe we could still get married?" Her face lights up like a Christmas tree as she jumps up, smiling from ear to ear. "You're serious?" She half yells "you'd still want to get married after all of that?" I nod. "Yes! Yes Ricky I love you so much!!" I am grinning so wide I can balrely feel my face. "After all," I say. "I am in love with you."

Amy POV:

I grab Ricky by the arm and pull him up. I grab the side of his hip and pull him close enough that we are sharing the same breath of air. I close my eyes and kiss him. First, moving slowly against his lips then, trailing off and kissing him on the forehead as I stand on my tiptoes. He is so strong and muscular and I feel safe in his embrace. We stand, arms wrapped around each other with his chin resting on the top of my head. We stand like this for such a long time that it feels as if days have passed since he said we could still get married. I look at the clock. It reads: 11:05. I finally pull away from the embrace and look up at him, smiling. "We better get a good nights sleep tonight, for our wedding day"
He grins "okay" he says, pulling me into the bed with him.