#8 • Valentines Day

It's Valentine's Day and this year h/n has convinced you to leave it all to him. You're not sure how this is going to turn out because last year he almost forgot. Apart from a 'Good morning and Happy Valentines Day' call, you hadn't heard from him, but that didn't worry you.

At 10 am, h/n arrives to pick you up. He looks very handsome and you can't believe he went to all of that effort just for you. He takes you to lunch at your favourite cafe and after you go watch the newest romantic comedy at the movies. H/n lost interest halfway through, although he busied himself with finishing the large popcorn you ordered.

After your great day out, h/n takes you back to his place.

"Alright,'' he says when you arrive. "Put this on."

He pulls out a pink blindfold with red hearts all over it. You laugh and do what he says. He guides you inside with one arm around your waist and the other on your shoulder.

"Ok," he says after a while. "You can take it off now."

He untied it slowly and when it drops, you see small candles across the windowsill which was shelfing roses. On the bench however was the biggest surprise; a cascading chocolate fountain next to a platter of marshmallows, strawberries and other fruit.

"Wow, h/n," you smile. "This is amazing!"

H/n laughs and kisses you after stealing a chocolate coated strawberry. Not surprisingly, his lips taste like chocolate.

"Happy Valentines Day, gorgeous," he says and kisses you again.