#23

"Mmm, what's babe?" You laugh as you walk into the kitchen to see h/n placing down a tray of freshly frosted muffins.

"Hey, baby," he smiles, walking over to turn off the oven.

You grin and walk over to the bench to take a closer look at h/n's delicious-smelling baking. You didn't know h/n could bake, but he must of done something right - it looked and smelt delicious.

"I missed you, and I wanted to surprise you when you came back," he says.

You were only gone for the weekend but you missed him as well and you thought what he did was sweet. You bend down to smell the cupcakes but as you do so, h/n walks up behind you to give you a hug but bumps and instead you collide mouth first into a cupcake.

"H/n!" You laugh, frosting all over your face.

"Sorry," he manages in between a fit of laughter.

"Ugh, now I have to clean it all up," you complain, although you are still smiling.

H/n leans forward and places the palm of his hand on the small of your back and pushes you closer to him, while you hook your arms around his neck. He kisses you, removing the frosting off of your lips. He pulls apart slowly and stops kissing you for just enough time for him to mumble, "There. No cleaning required."