#19

M/f = a male friend of yours.

+++

You wearily open your eyes, to see h/n with his arm around you and the morning sun dancing across his face and the pillow.

"Morning," he smiles as he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear. "Did you have good dreams?"

You rub your eyes a bit before answering. "Yes," you reply sleepily as you try to force yourself to wake up. "How did you know?"

He sometimes asked if you slept alright, but he had never really asked if you had good dreams.

"You were drooling," he laughs. "On me."

You prop yourself up on your elbow to look at him and you feel a little heat on your face.

"Crap, was I really?" You ask, embarrassed. He nods, a toothy grin on his face.

"Embarrassing," you say, laughing a little as you lay back down in his arms.

He kisses the top of your head as he says, "It's ok, I think it's cute."

You both lay awake in each others arms, until h/n speaks again. "Can I ask what you were dreaming about?" He says, his hand sliding to hold yours.

"Not what, who," you reply, as you interlocked your fingers with his.

"Really? Well then, who were you dreaming about? It must have been someone really special, seeing as you were drooling and all..." You roll your eyes while he proudly grins. You probably weren't even drooling and he was teasing you.

"I was dreaming about m/f, actually. And yes, it was a really good dream," you say, trying to hide your smile, although h/n's grin immediately disappears.

"I was dreaming about you, stupid," you laugh after he stares protectively at you for a minute. You ruffle his hair playfully and his smile returns. "You're the only guy I dream about."