#34

hey guys, i'm finally updating!! i know its been forever but i promise to update some more, and i've got a bunch of ideas and requests which i'm working on that should be published soon. hope you enjoy :)

f/t/s - your favourite tv series, or any tv series you enjoy for that matter

+++

"C'mon h/n, it'll be fun!" You say as you drag your boyfriend towards the night club. "I dunno," he says as he reluctantly moves towards the building. "There's a lot of dodgy people at places like this." You roll your eyes and continue making your way towards the club. As soon as you enter the club, you are greeted with loud music and a mass of sweat covered bodies dancing to the electronic beat. It wasn't your usual scene, but for some reason you had decided that you wanted a night out. H/n frowns a little and snakes his arm around your waist as you attempt to weave your way through the crowd of people. You eventually find a pair of empty seats and h/n quickly sits down, eager to get away from the crowd of people. You sat next to him for a little while and ordered some drinks, debating whether or not you should dance. After a few attempts at conversation over the loud music, you decided that you would dance so despite h/n's protests you made your way to the dance floor.

You found a spot where you could see h/n and you began to dance, swaying to the beat and every now and then looking over to h/n to see if he was watching you. You continued to dance but you lost sight of h/n when you got caught in a crowd. You didn't think much of it - maybe he decided he wanted to dance with you after all.

You felt someone begin to dance behind you and you smiled, glad that h/n had finally decided to join you. You danced with him for a couple of seconds when he leaned down to your ear and whispered something to you. "Hey, you wanna get out of here with me? Go back to my place maybe?" As he leaned in you could smell his cologne and hear his voice, and your eyes widened as you realised he wasn't h/n. You were about to walk away when the mystery man behind you stepped back and started yelling. You turned around, only to see h/n towering over the man with a fistful of his shirt in his hand. He was yelling something at him, but he stopped when you reached out for his hand. After a final warning glare, h/n let go and the man didn't hesitate to get away. "I'm sorry h/n, I thought he was you," you yelled over the music. H/n didn't say anything, he just shook his head and made a face - a face that you had seen before. "You're jealous," you smile, recognising the expression on his face. He rolled his eyes a little, too proud to admit that it was true. "Please can we go home now? We can cuddle and I'll let you watch f/t/s," he said, raising his voice over the music. You stood on your tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "That sounds like an offer I can't refuse."