I'm Sorry Cassidy

"Oooooooohhhh! Your going to the dance with Devan? That blockhead?" Isabella asked. "Yeah," I replied. "When are you going to go dress shopping?" Isabella asked.

"I don't know." I replied again. I laid on my bed starring at the ceiling while Hanna, and Isabella were over. "So what cha gonna to do? Do you like Devan?" Hanna asked. "Ugh. I don't really know to be honest. I know I like him as a friend, but as a-boyfriend?" I sighed. "I don't know." I rolled onto my tummy. My bedroom door swung open to see Zak.

"Oh hey Zak what's wrong?" I asked. "Can you help me with my homework?" After three hours of helping Zak with his math homework, I had to do my own. I finished all my homework, very quickly.

It was eight thirty and I decided to get ready for bed. I took a quick shower and put on my old Comic Con shirt and black leggings. I put my hair in two braids and grabbed a glass of water. I turned everything off except my reading light. I was currently reading "Fall."

I heard a couple pings on my window. I looked outside and saw Devan with a black hoody. I opened my window. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry." I gave him a questioning look. "What for?"

"Your not mad I asked you to the dance in front of everyone?" He asked. I nodded no. "Oh..." I started to laugh. "You should go home, your going to get in trouble, go back home and sleep I'll see you tomorrow." I replied. "Okay, bye Cassidy." "Goodbye Devan." I smiled as he walked back to his house next door.

I closed my window and put my attention back to my book. I wonder why he couldn't tell me tomorrow?

___________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short. I wrote this at 12 in the morning. 😂😅😓

Do you guys like the book so far? Comment what you think or what I could add.

Kproject56 out!