2

Wyatt looked at the two blonde girls and without having a chance to open his mouth was slapped by both. JJ ran over and tried to calm the twins' nerves.

"Ladies ladies! What seems to be the problem?" The girls then slapped JJ and Wyatt laughed under his breath.

"The problem is you two promised us breakfast!" Wyatt shrugged and looked at JJ; he spoke up.

"We did?" The twins scoffed and punched JJ in the chest. He winced and Wyatt chuckled more enjoying the sight of his friend's pain.

"Do you even remember our names?!" The girl with the rose on her arm stepped up to JJ real close and rubbed her hand on his crotch.

"I know JJ remembers mine, he was moaning it all night long" The girl with the Lily on her arm looked over at her sister and scolded her.

"Really Mia? You're such a slut sometimes." Mia responded quickly to her doppelgänger .

"Like you're such a saint Michelle?" The two then started to bicker at each other and Wyatt and JJ sat down on their beds to watch. Wyatt flashed his phone at JJ and it displayed a text from his dad saying he got sick and his parents decided to stay home. JJ sighed and finally decided to end the show that was going on in front of him.

"Mia, Michelle, how about we go get that breakfast?" The twins stopped fighting and nodded in agreement to the free meal. Wyatt spoke up.

"We'll take my car to IHOP cause JJ's shitty truck won't fit us all." JJ shook his head at his friends remark knowing that truck was one of two things he loved in this world. Michelle then spoke up.
"How about Denny's instead?" Wyatt's eyes got wide at her remark and before he could stop her JJ barked at Michelle.

"No!" The twins looked shocked and Wyatt came up with a lie in his head.

"Um....JJ doesn't like their waffles." JJ just looked away not adding input to the situation. The four hopped into the car and all drove to IHOP and enjoyed waffles and pancakes.

"I got the bill." JJ politely remarked. Mia felt flattered and kissed JJ a little sloppily. It tasted like sweet syrup and he licked his lips after. Before they left they sat and chatted a little bit.

"So tell us boys, how many girls have you slept with on campus?" JJ chocked on his coffee and started to cough. Mia chimed in.

"Oh please everyone knows JJ so he's definitely made his way around Fairfield, but now he's with someone who can treat him right." Mia smiled and slid her leg onto JJ from across the table which did not quell his coughing. JJ was nervous because he thought this meant he's now in a relationship. He gave up on those about 2 years ago in high school. He took a moment to think about it and he looked at Mia. He thought why not and decided he might go along with it for once. Wyatt saw his friend in thought and realized he was contemplating actually dating Mia and he was shocked. Michelle broke the silence

"Sorry Wyatt, sex was great but I have a boyfriend and Teddy can't know about this." Wyatt got wide eyed and it finally hit him. He knew her name sounded familiar but he never thought that this Michelle was Teddy Boykin, the college football team's rockstar quarterback's, Michelle. JJ started to die laughing as his friend stared in horror at the thought of being beat up by Teddy. The four walked out and drove back to the boys dorm. JJ noticed Mia was still wearing his shirt but tried not to mind because he knows that now he might be in a relationship.

Mia wrapped her arms around JJ "We are just gunna walk home baby, thanks for breakfast, stop at my place later if you want desert." She then slipped her number into his back pocket and the two girls left. Wyatt looked concerned and spoke up.

"You're really going through with this bud?"

"Um.....I think so Wyatt."

"I thought you gave up on relationships after-" JJ cut him off

"I know Wyatt, but this might be a good change."

"Let me ask you this though, do you still lov-" JJ stopped him again.

"Wyatt enough!" His best friend nodded in agreement and remembered how JJ asked to never speak of the thing that still plagues him inside since 2 years ago. JJ went into the bathroom cabinet and pulled out his smokes. He had smoked one last night but really needed it right now. He stepped outside and lit his cigarette with his orange 7/11 lighter.

"I hope this works." The smoke fell out his mouth and disappeared into the sky.