19

JJ started his truck and Wyatt fastened his seat belt. Blaine walked over to the truck with Chloe and Alexia.

"Wyatt get out of JJ's car. I'm not hauling both Alexia and Chloe's asses , so you're riding with me and lemme think who will take your place." Blaine smirked and looked at the two girls. Chloe shook her head no so fast that any faster and her neck might've snapped.

"Hmmmm eeny........ miney ..........Chloe! Get that hot Puerto Rican ass in the truck. Oh and sorry Alexia my books are in the passenger seat so guess you gotta sit next to Wyatt." Both of the girls glared at Blaine as he smiled and showed his iconic pearly whites; they were bright enough to put him in Orbit gum commercials. Alexia shook her head and spoke up.

"How convenient that there just so happened to be books up front. Whatever lets go Wyatt. Just Keep your hands to yourself." Wyatt looked at JJ for advice and JJ just shrugged at him like he always would do. Sometimes it seemed if JJ had not a care in the world about anything, and that if you read his mind you'd only hear TV static. Wyatt slumped out and followed Blaine and Alexia to his car. Chloe reluctantly got into the truck with JJ. She looked at him and he just stared back blankly.

"Julian why do you always look confused?"

"I don't know."

"What do you know?"

"I don't know." Chloe just shook her head and smiled a little. She grabbed his phone and unlocked it. JJ reached for it and she pulled away.

"Um you get to driving, I'm just picking music." JJ obeyed her and followed Blaine's car on its trek to the beach. Chloe scrolled through the songs aimlessly trying to find something she would like. She finally decided to Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance. This was one of the most upbeat songs by MCR and both of them sang along with the tune. Chloe absolutely loved MCR, and was the one who showed it to JJ. Every song by them just made him think of her more and more, but the music was just too good to stop listening.

"Ya know without me think about how much ass your playlist would've sucked." She reached over and took the aviators off his face and placed them on herself. They were a little big on her, but JJ thought it made her look even more attractive and he smiled because whenever she had wore his stuff it made his heart beat.

"Shut up. A lot of that music in there you had no part in."

"But I gave you MCR. What would you be without them."

"A loser."

"You already are a loser shit fuck." Chloe lifted her chin and smiled widely at him and laughed because she thought that putting two random curse words together was clever. JJ pulled into the parking spot next to Blaine's car and everyone slinked out of the side of their car. JJ and Wyatt took off their shirts and sprayed sunscreen into their hands so that they wouldn't get singed by the harsh sun on the blistering day. Alexia and Chloe sprayed each other and squealed as the cold sunscreen hit their skin. Blaine asked to grab he bottle from JJ and he just tilted his head in confusion.

"Dude you're black? Do you need sunscreen?" Blaine gave him a look as if he was stupid.

"Bitch this skin burns! I don't need to get blacker than I already am." Wyatt laughed and grabbed the bottle from JJ and tossed it at Blaine. They grabbed the stuff and headed down to the beach. Wyatt saw this as an opportunity to annoy Alexia, as he took every opportunity he saw.

"I like that bathing suit Lexi."

"Eyes up Fuckstick."

"All I'm saying is, pink is a nice color bathing suit on you."

"Eyes. Up. Wyatt."

"Haha Don't worry they're up." Alexia rolled her eyes and turned back to see JJ trailing behind Chloe.

"Same goes for you Walker. So stop staring at Chloe's ass and let's go." JJ huffed and sped up so that he was walking next to Chloe.

"Do listen to half-pint, I wasn't looking at your ass." Alexia flicked off JJ after she heard the nickname he gave her. Chloe just shook her head sarcastically at him.

"Mhm sure you weren't Julian. Did you get a good look?"

"Well I mean if you want me to look I have no problem with-" Chloe then punched him in the chest as she was no stranger to JJ's smartass comments.

"Keep walking you." They found an open spot and laid out the towels, then set out all of their stuff. Wyatt put on his camo bucket hat and grabbed the football he and brought. He threw it at JJ and he caught it with one hand. Chloe chuckled at him.

"Think you got hands now benchwarmer? Let me show you how it's really done." JJ threw it at her and she caught it but let out a little squelch as it flew towards her face. Once she had seen that she had caught it she continued to gloat.

"Ooooooooooh look at these hands. Julian wishes he had hands like mines." Chloe reared her arm back to get ready to throw it. Her throwing style was so awkward as she never gripped the laces and always threw it when her arm reached above her head. Wyatt laughed at her.

"What the fuck is wrong with your throw..." The ball sailed and sloppily fell into Wyatt's hands.

"Fuck you dude. Well I'm getting in the water, you bitches can come if you want." Everyone followed after Chloe as they wished to cool off. For the next couple of hours the group splashed and swam and had a fun. They had chicken fights, and played keep away from Alexia with the football, and Blaine went to go hit on a group of cute guys. It was the most fun that everyone could possibly have. Then the sun was finally setting, and the pier lit up its lights. Blaine then had a great idea.

"Let's get on the edge of the pier, sit and watch the sunset!" JJ looked at Wyatt.

"JJ if you shrug I'll kill you." JJ laughed as his best friend knew his favorite response to everything.

"Fuck it. Let's go watch the sunset."