8

"So tell me again how you two got your domes caved in?" Alexia said in between bites of pancake. Chloe laughed as JJ rolled his eyes at the thought of how the whole fiasco started. He looked over at Wyatt.

"Well, Wyatt would you like to explain?" Wyatt glared at his best friend sitting next to him in the booth because they both knew they didn't wanna talk about last night in any way.

"What happened was JJ can't keep a girl because he's sti-" JJ decided now was time to interject before Wyatt said too much.

"Eh-hem what Wyatt is trying to say is, we got tied up with twins and one of them happened to have a boyfriend who brings friends with him to fight his battles." Wyatt nodded in agreement and sipped on a glass of milk.

"Very big friends, who hit people with fucking lamps." Alexia shook her head at the two rough looking young men.

"You two can't seem to stay out of trouble." Chloe hadn't said a word because she was too busy devouring chocolate-peanut butter pancakes. JJ smiled because it reminded him of all the other times they used to go as a group and she would always get the same thing. For a petite girl, she sure could eat those Denny's pancakes.

"Technically trouble found us..." After JJ's snide remark Chloe took a sip of her coffee, which was more like a cup of liquified sugar, and decided to add into the conversation.

"Hm you see this isn't how I seem to remember things. I remember a very desperate boy begging me for forgiveness and too be able to speak with me again." JJ closed his eyes and sighed, because he felt that shot Chloe took at him.

"Yeah, alright I begged to talk to you again. But now is different."

"Oh is it Julian?"

"So if I were to reach across the table and try to kiss you? You're telling me you would stop me?" JJ bit his lip because he knew she had won yet again. Chloe always took the opportunity to prove her points clear, and most the time they were effective.

"Chloe why are you here? Why are you at Fairfield college?" Alexia scoffed at JJ's questions

"Um hello? I was your best friend, do you even care that I'm here?" Wyatt tried his luck to see if he could make her smile.

"Don't worry I care Lexi."

"Shut the fuck up and drink your milk Wyatt." Wyatt grinned at her feistiness because that's what always attracted him to her. He knew eventually he would break through again.

"Oh and to answer your question Julian.......none ya." That was always Chloe's go to answer when she didn't feel like sharing information. The mystery still remained as to why the girls suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and it itched at JJ's mind because he didn't know whether to hurry up and make them leave or spend every moment with them like they used to.

"So I guess Julian is paying for breakfast cause I know that you're not gunna spend that twenty-seven dollars on anymore cigarettes, considering you have 15 left in the pack." Wyatt looked in shock and amazement at her.

"Remind again how you met her JJ, she really scares me sometimes." Chloe gave a sarcastic smile to Wyatt's comment.

"Hm funny Wyatt, let's keep it that way." JJ payed the bill and the total came out to $21.50 leaving him with about 5 dollars and whatever he had left on his debit card.

"Alright girls you got your Denny's, what now?" Chloe and Alexia looked at each other as if they were almost reading each other's thoughts on what to do next. Alexia shook her head no but Chloe kept shaking her head yes, until Alexia sighed out their decision.