5

"Pass me a Gatorade!" Wyatt demanded from his friend as he rummaged through their mini-fridge. JJ looked around; all that was in the fridge was bacon, Gatorade, beer, and left over pizza. He mumbled "how classy" under his breathe as he took an orange and a blue Gatorade out and passed the blue one to Wyatt. Wyatt was intensely typing a report for his criminal science class, trying to get it done so when the weekend started tomorrow he would have no work.

"Thanks bud, this report better get me a damn A from Mr. Cross." JJ plopped down on his bed and skimmed through his phone going on Instagram and snapchat to pass the time.

"I heard Cross was a hardass from Sean. He told me he refuses to grade papers when he doesn't like the first line."

"Trust me I know, what time is it?" JJ looked at his phone, flashing up to the wallpaper of a road in black and white he took one night when with his older brother.

"11:55."

"Perfect, annnnnnd send. God I'm done with this school year. Pass me my controller I'm gunna play some Call of Duty." Wyatt closed his laptop and took a swig of blue Gatorade, spilling some on his shirt. JJ tossed the controller over and went back to meaninglessly going through his phone. He huffed and finally through his phone into the air catching it as it fell. *buzzzz buzzz* The phone rumbled in JJ's hands, he wondered who could possibly be texting him.

"You gotta text JJ? Ten to one its Mia wishing you a happy one month at the stroke of midnight." JJ rolled his eyes and unlocked the phone, his best friend was right. The message read 'happy one month baby! This last month has been just amazing, can't wait to see you later ;)' JJ responded with minimal emotion 'same Rosie'. He then turned his phone off to not be bothered by her any further. The relationship idea was sweet at first but now it was finally slowly constricting around JJ's throat like a snake, and he was gasping for air.

"You were right asshole, was Mia." He threw his Gatorade bottle at the deeply immersed Wyatt who was focused mainly on the TV screen.

"Awwww how sweet, you guys make me sick" JJ laughed and pulled his pack of cigarettes out his pocket and placed them in his pillowcase.

"Yeah it makes me sick too, I think I've might of had enough of Mia for now."

"I don't why man, I can't get enough of Michelle. Just last night I stopped by her dorm and while we were ummmm 'wrestling' she answered a phone call from Teddy. I thought I was gunna die but it actually added more adventure to it."

"You're fucking sick ya know that? Well I'm getting some sleep, we are going by the twin's dorm at like 5 tomorrow. They wanna go do mini golf."

"Sweeeeeeeet, you're gunna get your ass kicked. Night" JJ plugged in his headphones and started to play Broke by Joe Budden as he closed his eyes. He was afraid that tomorrow he was going to have to pretend to have fun, but right now he just wanted to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ checked his phone and the time read 4:37 PM. He slipped a pair of jeans on and a gray shirt with the Captain America shield on the front of it. This was his favorite shirt out of all of them. He wore it only on special occasions and figured today was special enough. He made sure he had his cigarettes with him because he knew he would need one sometime tonight. Wyatt stumbled out of the bathroom with the smell of Old Spice body spray following him.

"Ready Wyatt?"

"As I'll ever be." Wyatt grabbed the keys to his car and the two boys hopped down to the small sedan and drove over to the twins dorm. The two bubbly girls hopped into the back of the car and they all drove over to the mini golf course. After about 5 rounds of golf, it was now 8 o'clock.

"Oh baby I had the best time with you." JJ pulled her in tight by the waist and kissed her.

"Happy one month Rosie." She smiled and started to make out with him some more. She whispered into his ear what she wanted to do to him when they got back to her dorm. His ears perked and he rushed Wyatt and Michelle back into the car so he could get his "gift" from Mia as soon as possible. Wyatt drove back to the dorm and JJ and Mia went inside as Wyatt and Michelle chatted outside the room. JJ and Mia got right at it by making out and slowly undressing. She stopped JJ and they looked at each other .

"I love you JJ Walker." JJ sat there with shock on his face; she had said that words he most feared. She awaited his response and the longer she waited the more her expression turned sour.

"Mia listen this is fun and all but I don't love you"

"So you only wanted me for my body? You're just incapable of loving?!"

"What? No that's not it, it's just.....I only love one girl"

"Who the fuck is she! Huh? The fucking bitch. God I've slept with you so many times!"

"Woah now fucking stop, you knew what you were getting into!"

"Fuck you JJ!"

"I'm leaving! Don't call me I'll be at the party I wanted to go to instead of this!" JJ stormed out and grabbed Wyatt and told him they were leaving. Michelle looked puzzled and went to go check on Mia. The boys hopped in the car as fast as they could.

"Fucking drive Wyatt! We are going to the party!" Wyatt floored the gas pedal and saw two angry blondes in the distance.

"What happened back there JJ?"

"She said she fucking loved me and I told her I only loved one girl."

"Oh shit, so you still love her." JJ tapped his leg incessantly out of anger and couldn't wait to get to the party. He never responded to his best friend, because they both knew the answer was clear. Wyatt parked on the street and JJ speed walked to the frat house porch where music was emanating from. He picked up a bottle of vodka out of a passed out girls hand, took a big swig and threw it onto the lawn. Wyatt ran inside to grab beers. JJ pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and his orange lighter. He put the cigarette in his mouth and tried to light it. He clicked the lighter over and over but the flame wouldn't come out.

"Oh fucking great like tonight couldn't get any fucking better!" He went inside to get the beer from Wyatt. He grabbed one out of his best friends hand and chugged it down in record time.

"Maybe you should take it easy J-" Before he could finish his sentence Teddy Boykin stormed through the front door with 5 of his football teammates.

"Which one of you motherfuckers slept with Michelle!" Wyatt shook his head because he knew what was gunna happen next. Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak up a buzzed JJ cut him off.

"Hey Two Cannons it was me! And guess what! she tells me your aim in bed is just as bad as on the field!" The two angered boys moved closer to each other.

"Oh I've been waiting for this moment for a while Walker. Take your best shot!" Wyatt mumbled under his breathe to Teddy "bad idea" Teddy turned to look at Wyatt and JJ cocked his arm back and connected his fist to the bottom of Teddy's jaw and knocked him out cold. The whole party looked in disbelief at JJ as he stood over an unconscious college celebrity. Then a voice shot out from the top of the staircase.

"Julian?"

Shocked at the sound of the name, JJ looked up to see who it was but before he could he was hit by one of the football players that was with Teddy. He fell on the ground and passed out from the mix of alcohol, while an all out brawl started. The whole world around JJ faded to black.