18

"The roof....." Alexia just looked at her best friend speechless. Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Yes Alexia, we've covered this about 5 times now. I got drunk with JJ and we ended up on the roof after he mentally broke down and confessed his feelings for me."

"Hm how was that?"

"He was so drunk that he thought I was another girl, and went on and on about me to myself!" Alexia died laughing and started rolling on the floor. She took a moment and caught her breath.

"What did he say?" Chloe just embarrassedly laughed a little and garbled a few words put together as the topic of herself made her feel uncomfortable.

"Wellllllll, JJ first started off by mentioning my burn on my neck and scar on my knee which was kind of weird, and continued with feelings and shit. It was tiring."

"Jesus Christ. Cut him a break, it has been over a year."

"Cut him a break? He chose to leave, and plus the dude's like a tornado. When he comes through he wrecks everything in his path." Alexia rolled her eyes at Chloe as she knew she had refutable evidence to prove her point but in JJ's defense his intent is never to wreck shit, only to try to make Chloe happy.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating just a little?" Chloe stuck her neck out and gave an annoyed face at her best friend.

"Alexia. Prom."

"Fair enough...." Alexia scratched her neck a little as nothing could possibly justify what JJ did. It's hard to justify drinking, getting into a fight, and getting arrested. Just then a shout rang through the sorority house.

"Was that Nicki?"

"Oh god sounds like she met JJ and Wyatt. I'll go see what they did." Alexia ran downstairs and left Chloe alone for a little while. She grabbed her phone and threw on a song. The first song that popped up was A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens. She enjoyed mainly bands but had a fine taste for all types of music. After that, Young Gods by Halsey came and the melodic tune reverberated through her finger tips all the way to her ears. She thought about last night and if she really was being too hard on JJ, but as usual she never doubted her choices and stuck with her constant onslaught of "toughness" towards him. Chloe's method of toughness would usually work considering she put off the demeanor that she didn't really need JJ for anything, so she made it clear that the door was there and it stayed open if he had a problem. JJ felt talking with her was like playing chess, no outcome was exactly the same. Guilting her wasn't an option, threats didn't work, and JJ wondered if he actually ever did leave would she come back like everyone said. Sadly there was no secret formula to playing Chloe like there was with every other girl JJ tried to mess with. Also he wasn't just trying to "mess" with Chloe. He wanted more and only from her. People used to tell him to call her bluffs and stop taking her "shit" but he couldn't risk it then and didn't know if he could now. Chloe broke from her train of thought as Alexia made her way back into the room.

"What happened?" Alexia took a breath and shook her head.

"What do you think? JJ got Nicki all riled up and she was ready to choke him out."

"Of course he did. God he's more trouble than he's worth. But let's switch tracks and get to you and Wyatt?" Alexia's face turned red and intently shook her head no as if it was sinning to talk about what happened between the two last night.

"I was drunk."

"What happened?"

"I was drunk."

"Alexia. What HAPPENED! I know you were drunk Jesus we all were."

"I tried to fight him and then one thing lead to another and we.....made out." Chloe laughed at her friends embarrassment and fell onto her lap.

"Oh Alexia! How scandalous! Why don't you kiss me like that? Don't you love me anymore!" Alexia pushed her friend onto the floor and she squealed out as she was so fragile.

"Ha! You deserved that."

"Ow you bitch!" After Chloe got back up the door swung open and Blaine ran in to greet his two favorite girls in the whole world. They all laid down on Chloe's bed, with Blaine laying across the two girls.

"So I heard last night you two were not on your best behavior. Do tell do tell" Chloe scoffed and started to point at Alexia.

"Shit she was the one with bad behavior. Who fights and then goes to making out, like the fuck?" Blaine and Chloe laughed as Alexia huffed at the two jokesters.

"Don't act so innocent. Gee I wonder how comfy that roof was? Oh wait maybe it was a little comfier considering you were wrapped up with a shirtless Walker." Blaine lifted his head in confusion.

"Wait you did what with who and where?" Chloe groaned.

"How many times am I gunna have to tell this story, nothing happened between him and I. We got drunk and we got on the roof and fuck you that roof was hard, you'd wanna be wrapped up too bitch." Chloe neglected to tell them the part of the story where JJ and her shared a cigarette in a more intimate way than just puff and pass. Or where she answered JJ's question about her studs and how they felt. She was hoping that if she believed hard enough that it wouldn't have happened.

"Ooooooh would you look at that. Did Chloe miss JJ a little more than expected?" Chloe rolled her eyes and got off the bed and walked over to the windowsill. The cigarette butt was still sitting there. She panicked a little and grabbed it and looked for a place to find it. The closest thing by her was The Great Gatsby book that JJ had glanced at, so she opened up a page and stuck it in there so that no one would see it. Or was it because it had some value to her? Only she knew, and she was a mystery. Trying to figure out what Chloe was thinking was like trying to figure out the answer to a problem with both infinite solutions and none at all. Blaine shot up off the bed and pulled his skinny jeans up.

"Alright, so what are we doing today! Looks like it's just me, The two who like it rough, and the two who refuse to be straightforward with each other. Im not gunna be alone again, so let's see who I can call up. Hmmmm Scott! He's been on my radar for a while. So let's get going girls, today is a beach day." Alexia and Chloe slumped over in exhaustion.

"Beach day..." Just then Chloe turned her head and saw JJ and Wyatt in the doorway. JJ had a half hearted smile and a gleam in his eyes.

"Beach day?"