chap6

"What?? Bullying his junior??" The headmaster shocked..
"Andwaee.. appa dint hear what did she say.. its all wrong.. she is lying..." (jimin)
"Jimin!!! Is it true..?? Why did you do that??" (Headmaster)
"Appa!!! Its not true.. she is lying.. the truth is she said that headmaster is stupid and crazy.. then i scold her... and suddenly she slap my face!!!..." jimin is lying to his appa...
"Whatt??? Is it true y/n???" (Headmaster)
"Hahhh.. aniyooo.. its not truee!!!" (You)
"Appa, dont said that youre not believe your own son... believe me appa..." (jimin)
"Hmmm.. so my decision is... this y/n fault... you.. y/n start from today you must cleaned the toilet everyday, you must cleaned youre class everyday.. and one more.. you need to stay at this school untill you finished your work.. remember that.. its your punnishment.." your headmaster scolding you..
"Ne, arasooo..." (you)
Jimin was looking at you and chuckles..
"If you do it again.. you, take your beg and leave this schooll..." (headmaster)
"Ne.." (you said and walk slowly to the door..)
Jimin who is following you from the back is laugh on you...
"Daebakkk... hahhh.. now who is the most smart???? Hahaha... ofc jimin the charming on bts.. haha.. now, go cleaned the toilet.. hahaha!!!" Jimin laugh and laugh...
You only stare at him and said...
"Jimin... :'(..."