chap7

Youre on the way to your home, then suddenly a car park infront you... suddenly there is one boy come out from the car... ahhh, youre so shocked after you looking his face.. it Yong Hwa from CNblue... he was smiling toward you..
"Ahhh, oppa... youre shocking me!!!"(lets say that he is your cousin.. youre best cousin)
"Bwaee?? Shocked huhh??" Yonghwa smirked..
"Oppa, when did you home.. " you asked..
"Just for now.. i was thinking to meet you.. when i arrive at your home i only saw your eomma.. i asked youre eomma where did you go.. thats why im here to pick you up.. hehe.." Yonghwa smile..
"Hmmm.. you only remember me when youre here... hishhh..." you sulk...
"Ololo.. kyeoptoo.. its been a long time i didnt saw you sulking like this... cme on.. dunt sulk okay.. how aboutt pop corn tonite.. i want to ask you to go to cinema wth me!! Do you want to go.??" Yonghwa asked while pinch your cheeks...
"Ouchhh, oppa.. its hurtt... hmmm.. okay deall.. tonite.. you picked me upp.. okay.." (you)
"Arasooo.. come.. lets ride my car... your bicycle just put it there.." (Yonghwa)
"Errkk.. how can i go to school tommorow???" You blurred..
"I pick you up.." Yonghwa winked at you..
"Hahh??? Pick me up?? Do you means everyday??" You blurred..
"Yaaa... everyday..." Yonghwa smile..
"Oppa bwa-" Yonghwa cutted your word and said "shhhh" while holding your lips with his finger.. you are so shocked...