Date

Y/N POV,
I walk around the funfair, i can see many kids running everywhere. Hmm, i love kids. They are cute ofc! As i dream to have a kids, i can feel someone. Back me. I turned my body and it is jimin. I punch him for suprising me. Yahh, ofc im shocked. No wonder i punch him.

JIMIN POV
I sneaked out from the bush, (srsly???) And stand back her. Well, for fun. I know she can feel someone is standing back her. She turned and she punch me on my stomach.! Ouch! Hurts baby! She smile showing her eyesmile. Ouhh! Baby how can GOD create smeone like u! She's so freaking preety. Im in love wth her, even im his namjachingues. Huewww!!

YOUR POV
"Jagi" he said while holding my waist. I give him tht "hmm" face. "Let's play rollercoaster" he said. No way! Play tht! Hell no! This boy is fuckinggg insane! Im scared of height. No way! Tht's a big no! Park jimin! Stp sufferingg me!! He laugh happily! Fuck tht i said. "Dont fuck that, fuck parkjimin!" He smirked. I yell! U going to get ur punishment ParkJimin.! He still laughing. But at last, i need to obey him. Hurhh! Playing tht rollercoaster. I swearr if i die i'll haunt parkjimin!

JIMIN POV
I asked her to play rollercoaster wth me. She give me "fuck no!' Face. Hah!! I know tht she scared of height. But srsly, she looks cute. Well, its funny when smeone scared of height. Funny! Thanks for giving me this girl. I buy ticket for us and start to sit in rollercoaster. I can clearly see her pale face. Ohmai! Im so bad! Are u okay jagi?? I asked worriedly. "Im okay. As long i with u, im ok" she hug me tightly, well im using black jacket now. The rollercoaster start to move. She close her eyes and hug me tightly. She hug my arm. [Skippp]

YOUR POV,
Asddfghhjjkl! I swear i will never played this anymore. Not the rollercoaster neither any games."Jagi? Gwaenchanna??" He asked. Even he asked me to join him played tht monster, but i can saw tht he is worried abt me. Im okay i said giving him a smile. He smile too. He hold my hand again and we walk tgether. "Do u wnt ice cream baby??" He asked cutely. Sure i reply. He buy one for me and one for him. Unfortunately, my ice cream fall into grown. Huaaa!!! He had to share his ice cream wth me

JIMIN POV,
Her ice cream fall into grown. Aigoo! This girl. Its ok. I can share my ice cream wth her. We continue our walking and sit near the lake.(is there any lake near the funfair? Srsly?) I hold her hand while she laying her head on my lap. I admit tht i love this date.! I rubb her hair. Smooth hair,nice smell. I play wth her hair. "Do u love me?" She ask suddenly. Ofc yes i said to her. She smile. Do u love me too jagi?? I ask back. She smile. "Yes, i love u than anythng". I kiss her forehead. I can't describe my feeling. I love her, more than my life. I really love her. May god bless our relationship. I can't survive wthout her. She is my everything. I stopp playing her hair. Aigooo,, yeopodda! She is sleeping! Hmm, my sleeping beauty! I kiss her forehead for the last time and i get her to the car and send her back.

LEAVE A COMMENT :))))