chap11

You and yonghwa are in the car... you saw yonghwa head is bleeding...
"Omoo, oppa.. your head is bleedingg.. let me see it..." you hold jimin head...
"Auchh.. its hurts..." (yonghwa)
"Its hurt??.. how about we go to the clinic..." you worried..
"Clinic??.. andwaee.. gwaenchanna.. im okay...!!" (Yonghwa)
"No, oppa youre not okay.. your headd is bleeding.. lets go to the clinic.." you said..
"Y/n.. i dont need to go to clinic.. as long as i with you.. i will be okay.." yonghwa stare at you and hold your hand...
"Oppa, what did you means??" You asked..
"Hahhh...(take a long breath and let it go).. actually.. i want to say this to you, for a long time... but i cant.. bcause its not a suitable time... but noeww, i want to tell you???" He stare at you...
"What is it??" You asked..
"I love you y/n..." he stare at you..
You are so shocked after hearing that... but...??? Did you love him????... (anyway yonghwa is my bias too.. and should i choose him???)
"Y/n do you love me???" Yonghwa hold your hands
"Errr, oppa.. let me think about it... " you said..
"Come on y/n.. we have been frien since we are kid.. you dont have any feeling to me right???.. " he stare at you crazily..
"Omoo~ i cant describe ma feeling to you oppa... i cant" (you)
"But you love me right??? Tell me did you love me or not???" He asked..
"Yes, i love you oppa..." you said..
"Then lets be a couple" yonghwa smiled..
"But, i only love bcause youre my cousin.. i means my bigbro.. i cant love you more than it.. mianhe oppa... i cant accept your love... you only a bigbro that i loved.. that all.. no more and no less.. mianhe.." you stare at him..
"Hmmm.. so you only love me bcause im your cousin, your bigbro do ya??" Yongwa sound sad..
"Ne, mianhee" you hold his hand...
"Gwaenchanna.. it okay... im thankful bcause you love me.. i means love me as your bigbro.. kamsahamidha y/n" he hug you..
"Ne.. but im sorry for hurting your feeling" (you)
"Its okay.. as long as you love me as your bigbro.. im okay with it..(even the truth is he is so sad..)" (Yonghwa)
"Okay.. lets go home..tommorow i have a class..." (you)
"Okay, tommorow i'll pick you.. just wait for me okay..." yonghwa said..
"Ahh, pick me?? Bwae.. i have my own bicycle.." (you)
"Y/n dunt tell me youre fget anout your bicycle" (yonghwa)
"What???" You blurred..
"You leave your bicycle and ride car... are you forget about it??" He chuckles..
"Oww yahh.. im forget.. ahhh.." you hit your head..
"You still young to forget about smething.." he chuckles..
"Oppa.. stop it" you pinch his arm..
"Aww.. hurts.." he still chuckles even in hurt..
"Eishhh!!" (You)
Both of you laugh at the car..