chap15

Jimin pov
Y/n what must i do?? Why did you didnt want to forgive me???... i know that i always make you insult.. i know i always treat you badly and playing on you, but im doing that bcause i want your attention... i love you... bwaee??? Why you cant accept my forgiveness??.. you know what, i've changes into a badboy bcause of you!!...(oopp, jimin become badboy bcause of you, nahhh, there is a story behind it... stay tunedd!!... :)..)

Next mowninkkkx...
"Hyung, wait foerr moeyy!!" Jhope says to jin, jimin is following them from tha backk...
"Ommoeehh~.. hwobie, cmee or we gonna late to attend class.. you know were not in the same class rght??(well jin is the oldest so his class is not the same wth another, he is same class with rapmon and suga...)

AT THE CLASS..
You and your best friends still talking each other, then suddenly jimin infront you..

"Y/n mianheee..." he said while staring at you..
You only stare at him and smirked..
"Mianhe.." he said again...
"Hmmm, if you really want to changes, i accept your forgiveness but if you trying to lied me.. i will never forgive you.." you stand up and walk to the locker...
He was following you without your knowing.. and suddenly he hold your hand and push you to the locker...
"Ahhh, jimin what are you doing??" You shocked.. (now his face is so close with you.. you can see his sexy lips.. his sexy eyes..)
"I want to say something to you!!" He said while closing his lips to yours..
YOu only stare
"Do you love me???" Jimin asked..
"Whatt???" (You)
Jimin close his body to yours... you trying to escape from him..
"Dunt tried to escape, otherwise i became more roughh!!!" Jimin saiddd sexyly and stare at youuuu..